She Saves Him In Front Of Her Enemy

Dean & Becky
Dean Ambrose ran to ringside and pulled Ronda off some security guards. Dean stood in between her and the men but then Ronda's husband grabbed Dean from behind. Then Becky ran out and punched Ronda's husband in the face!

Seth & AJ Lee
Seth & Kaitlyn just won their match when Lashley attacked Seth from behind. Then AJ ran out and stood in front of Seth facing Lashley to stop him.

Roman & Natalya
Roman was talking to Mickie backstage when Lesnar grabbed him and a fight started. Then Natalya came and hit Lesnar with a steel chair until Roman stopped her.

Styles & Sasha
Styles just won his match as Beth was watching from commentary. Then Rowan attacked Styles from behind until Sasha came and dropped kicked Rowan out of the ring.

Finn & Ember
Finn won his match as Layla watched from ringside. Then Harper attacked Finn until Ember came and hit Harper with her finisher.

Dolph & Liv
Dolph & Melina won their match when Batista attacked Dolph. Then Liv came with Ruby & Sarah. The Riott Squad took down Batista.

Miz & Alexa
Miz & Trish were hosting Miz TV when Corbin showed up and attacked Miz. Then Alexa came and hit Corbin with a steel chair.

Elias & Bayley
Elias was performing a song as Alicia stood next to him when Jarrett attacked Elias. Then Bayley came and hit Jarrett with a guitar.

Randy & Sonya
Randy & Lita won their match when Triple H attacked Randy from behind. Then Sonya came and hit Triple H with his own sledgehammer.

Bray & Sarah
Michelle McCool just won her match when the lights went out! When they came back on, Bray was standing in front of her. Then the lights went out again but when they came back on, Undertaker was standing in between Bray & Michelle. Undertaker grabbed Bray's neck when Sarah showed up with Liv & Ruby. The Riott Squad distracted Undertaker long enough for Sarah to pull Bray out of the ring.

Punk & Brie
Punk was in the ring with Maryse when Jericho attacked him from behind. Then Brie came and just punched Jericho once to make him leave the ring.

Kevin & Nikki
Kevin & Tamina won their match when Sheamus attacked Kevin. Then Nikki came and hit Sheamus with a steel chair.

Sami & Naomi
Sami was backstage when Nia showed up but before they could say anything, Cesaro attacked Sami. Then Naomi came and hit Cesaro with a Superkick!

Daniel & Charlotte
Daniel & Eve were talking in his office when Zack attacked him. Then Charlotte came and delivered a Big Boot to Zack.

Cena & Paige
Cena was in the ring with Lana when Rusev attacked him. Then Paige came and hit Rusev with a Kendo Stick.

Bobby & Renee
Bobby was busy doing his entrance with Zelina by his side when Lio Rush hit Bobby with a steel chair. Renee got up from commentary and stood in between them to stop Lio.

Braun & Asuka
Braun & Carmella won their match when Drew hit Braun with the Claymore! Drew was about to do it again when Asuka stepped in front of Braun just in time.

Kane & Ruby
Kane was distracted by Nikki Cross shaking a steel fence backstage when Big Show attacked him. Then Ruby came with Liv & Sarah and they hit Big Show with anything they could find.