How They Hang Out

Dean & Becky
Dean and Becky hung out by riding their four wheeler bikes. They would also race each other on mountain tracks.

Seth & AJ Lee
Seth and AJ hung out by reading comic books. They also played a game of who would win in a battle of DC Comics vs Marvel.

Roman & Natalya
Roman and Natalya hung out at the gym because they were in the gym everyday.

AJ Styles & Sasha
AJ and Sasha hung out by playing video games. Sasha would show him who's Boss when she won and AJ would show her who's Phenomenal when he won.

Finn & Ember
Finn and Ember hung out while stargazing and they love finding all the constellations.

Dolph & Liv
Dolph and Liv hung out when they got coffee every morning and they would just talk in the coffee shop.

Miz & Alexa
Miz and Alexa hung out at photoshoots because they love having their picture taken.

Elias & Bayley
Elias and Bayley hung out whenever they could and Elias would teach Bayley how to play guitar.

Randy & Sonya
Randy and Sonya hung out by sparring together. Sonya would often beat Randy in a sparring match because of her MMA background.

Bray & Sarah
Bray and Sarah hung out at the Wyatt Compound. Sarah absolutely loved it even though it freaked Ruby and Liv out a little bit.

Punk & Brie
Punk and Brie hung out while travelling on the tour bus.

Kevin & Nikki
Kevin and Nikki hung out at the gym.

Sami & Naomi
Sami and Naomi hung out by her teaching him how to dance.

Daniel & Charlotte
Daniel and Charlotte hung out by having lunch every other day.

Cena & Paige
Cena and Paige hung out at Meet and Greets.

Bobby & Renee
Bobby and Renee hung out backstage. They would talk and laugh about random things.

Braun & Asuka
Braun and Asuka hung out by Braun showing Asuka the sights of whatever city they were in.

Kane & Ruby
Kane and Ruby hung out backstage while listening to rock music.

WWE Ships Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें