Chapter 17?

[Lol, I'm still lost. But I'm back!]

~Kryoz POV~

After being woke up by the boy I call my lover and getting ready to pickup Brian and Craig I decided to text someone just to ask them something.

Vape Daddy: Yo, I got an question.
Rainbow Goo: Wassup John?
Vape Daddy: So... When you're about to get into a fight what do you do??
Rainbow Goo: You either kick their ass and have proof on WHY you did it or you back off.
Vape Daddy: Okay, good. Then we'll be good. Thanks Fitz.
Rainbow Goo: No problem, but why did you wanna know??
Vape Daddy: Because... Brian is about to whoop somebody's ass.
Rainbow Goo: Brian? As in Terroriser??
Vape Daddy: Yep, and probably Smiithers yo.
Rainbow Goo: But why??
Vape Daddy: Cuz, somebody has been calling Craig a slut for Brian.
Rainbow Goo: Wowwwwww... Best of luck buddy!
Vape Daddy: Thanks :)
Rainbow Goo: No problem. Now I gtg, Swaggers being impatient.
Vape Daddy: Lol. Bye.
Rainbow Goo: ✌️

I put my phone away just as I hear an cough. I look at Smii7y and smile.

"Ready?"
"Yessss!"
"Heh, okay buttercup."

We make our way to the car before driving to pick up the boys. The whole time Smii7y is talking about hanging out with Craig... I should of told him the plan. I WILL tell him the plan. And I DID tell him the plan. He frowned some, now knowing that the whole time there will be drama but I did tell him how they could still hang out. In the end it didn't take that long to pick up Craig and Brian yet... Brian is acting cold. I know why but come on man! Couldn't you act a bit happy?! Craig looks upset at you, don't you care?! Whatever. I will let him do what he wants to.

After a few hours and Smii7y and Craig hanging out as father and son we started playing Monopoly. I keep cheating by removing the pieces from the board and I keep trying to steal money. After a bit more Smii7y rolled a five and had to go to prison so I started to act a long like a cop.

"Fuck! I'm going to jail!"
"Oh yeah brother, get on the ground!"
"Ahhhhhh, noooooo!"

I tackled Smii7y down and started fighting him some before pinning him down. I make sure that Craig and Brian aren't looking for listening before leaning down and whispering something dirty in Smii7y's ear... Which ended up with me on the floor in pain. Craig broke down in laughter and questioned Smii7y.

"Did you kick John in the balls?!"
"No, I kneed him in the balls-- oh my God I'm so sorry John!"
"Holy shit!"
"JAHHNNNN IM SORRRRYYYYY!!!"

I tried to make out an 'its okay' but failed. After a few minutes I got up and finally said that it was good. After they were done making sure we went back to Monopoly only to be interrupted by the doorbell going off. Smii7y jumped up and said he got it so we finished up our turns and waited for Smii7y... Well, the sound of glass breaking was our response. We all shot up and went to the door and Smii7y to see him holding his head and...

[Cliff Hanger >:D]