°ᴺᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺᴬᴸ ᶠᴼᴿᴱᴺˢᴵᶜ ˢᴱᴿᵛᴵᶜᴱ°

En başından başla

"I'm very proud of you, you know that?"

"Yaa~" you replied while feeling flustered, your brother held back a laugh as he took his bags and walked off.

"Okay, okay, go to work, and don't be late. Ppalli! Ppalli! (Quick! Quick!)"

You chuckled as you took your stuff and started running off towards your work.

A little bit later that day...

You and the whole group were walking through the hallway you already saw a lot of different times before, still, it looked different this time...

"It's the National Forensic Service (NFS) which is the core of the new reporter course." Hyeon Gyoo (your new boss) explained while being that typical strict asshole as always since his break-up with another colleague.

Everyone kept following him while writing things down, you were walking right behind Dal Po; not wanting him to spot you.

You guys walked up to the next stop which was a detective area.

"In this place, with fingerprints from a crime scene and with one hair strand, you risk your life." Hyeon Gyoo explained once again while keeping up his pace. Your gaze just moved around the places as usual.

"Everything at the crime scene should be considered as important evidence and you must put your life on the line." He continued. You could see everyone's faces with surprising expressions causing you to smile a little, keeping up with the rest.

After a while you came up to a hall with a Korean life quote hanging on the wall:

"The strength that reveals the truth; you need to know that strength so we can properly relay the truth

"The strength that reveals the truth; you need to know that strength so we can properly relay the truth." You looked at the quote and smiled while thinking about the day you saw the quiz with your friend Eun Ha.

"And in a short time, the highlights of the NFS course.. you will be able to participate in an autopsy. Anticipate it." Hyeon Gyoo spoke eventually as we all came to the part with the most fun.

Searching dead people their bodies for evidence and answers. Hyeon Gyoo smiled creepily at the small girl. You didn't know any of their names yet, neither did they know yours.

You all walked into the small room and watched the people do their jobs, cutting and pulling out the subjects of the dead pale body.

"This corpse is a fourthy-one-year-old male. It looks like he died because of fire." A man spoke while dissecting the corpse, taking out the lung.

"However, since there are no signs of smoke inhalations in the lungs.. he probably died before the fire." He continued further.

The most greenies made a disgusting expression, nearly fainted, or looked away. You held back a chuckle while looking at them until your eyes moved to Dal Po again. He looked focused while writing everything down.

Tch, since when did he become like this?

"When we look at the digestive tract and stomach damage.. it looks like he died of poisoning." He finished. You stood aside the smaller girl and saw her having some trouble so you discided to make your first words come out.

"Ya, gwenchanasseoyo? (Hey, are you okay?)" You asked. You two weren't really a big difference in length since you two were smaller than the rest.
(Yoon yoo rae is 163cm/5"4)

"No I'm not... but I have to hang in here. I can't get branded this time." She replied while looking pretty uncomfortable. You bit your lip while clinging your arm into hers to give her a little bit of support.

"For lunchㅡ" Hyeon Gyoo started while placing his head between the smaller girl and you.

"Should we have clotted blood soup or intestine soup?" He finished, you rolled your eyes.

"Ya, have some respㅡ"

"Intestine soup sound good." You got cut off by the only person who didn't have trouble with this subject... Choi Dal Po.

"Intestine soup?" You hear the small woman mumbling with a breakable tone, you turn your head and see her eyes rolling back. You braced yourself for what will come next.