Part 1

~y/n pov~
Let me get you up to speed . Hi I'm y/n I'm 18 and I live in Toronto , Canada , however I am in Glasgow right now for one of the most exciting days of my life . Currently my life seems to be falling apart. My boyfriend broke up with me , only due to the fact I found him cheating . My mum had found a new boy .. way too young for her and forgot all about me and left me here . Oh and did I mention that I have been ditched by my best friend ! We had been planning about this concert day ever since we got our hands on those front row tickets ! I let out a small sigh and  pick up my hairbrush to brush my hair , I then quickly snap a picture and send it to Eliza (messages at the start) and walk out of the door .

I couldn't wait for the concert , especially since it was the one and only  Shawn Mendes , he was my idol , I had always adored his appreciation towards his fans and how is beautiful his voice was  and tonight was the first time I would ever see him live . I paced through the street quicker than I ever had walked in the whole of my life , I wanted to be one of the first to get to the concert , especially to get the merch and also because I was supposed to be going into Shawn's Q&A , as I entered the room with all the other shaking fans I noticed Jake stood up on the little stage at the front , as we became quiet he began to speak .. "Shawn will be out with you guys in just a few minutes .. for now-" he was cut of by the screams of all the girls around me , I simply smiled in excitement , I really was going to be seeing my favourite person in the world.

As Shawn walked in a wave of excited shrieks filled the air along with a soft chuckle from Shawn himself . I was completely frozen , he was so perfect even in the way that he spoke , I was mesmerised , throughout the Q&A Shawn made us giggle and occasionally "aww" and "ooo" . I wasn't so sure but a couple of times I was sure we made eye contact . I say that I wasn't sure and still am not because as soon as we "did" my head dropped down as if a ton of bricks were attached to it , but if we did I wanted to know what the strange feeling was that crawled up my body ....

~shawns pov~

As I walked out I had noticed this one girl , she was unbelievable , breathtaking, I was so blinded by her beauty .she wasn't screaming like all of the other girls she just sat there and smiled , it somehow made me feel comfortable as if she saw me as just another normal boy , I liked that . Throughout the Q&A I tried to make eye contact with her a couple of times , but she was shy and I only managed to succeed at it once .. but that was all I needed a feeling which I have never felt before took over my body , what was this girl doing to me ? I really hope I see more of her , i hope she's close in the crowd . But .. I don't even know her name ....