Chapter 2

Rose

We are following Alberta to where i think is Kirova's office.It makes me nervous.Did they know about us? I looked over at Dimitri,he's wearing his guardian mask.But i could see he's nervous too,i always do.

Finally,we got there.Alberta knocked a couple times.

"Come in!" Said Kirova.The guardian,Mikhail gave us a nod then we came in."Sit you both." She ordered.And we did.

"So what is this about?" I sounded bored.

"Let's get straight to the point,shall we? We know." Kirova looked at Alberta then back at us.

"Know what?" Dimitri asked politely.

"Yeah,know what?" I pushed.

Alberta rolled her eyes."About you two of course!"

"Wh- What about us?" I said even though i know what it's about.

"We know you two are together.Now stop acting all dumb." Kirova said.

Dimitri's face showed pure shockness but then he put his guardian mask up.

"H-how?" I managed to asked.We have been very careful for all i know.

"I did have some suspicions about it since Spokane." Alberta said.I paled remembering those horrible moments.Alberta smiled sadly at me."Sorry Rose." I nodded.Then she continued."But i brushed it away.Because Guardian Belikov is your mentor and like what- 7 years older than you and you're just his student." I cringed.He's my equal i realized."But at the cave,when you did what you did for him i realized i was right.So i told Kirova."

"Right.She told me and then i started to watch you guys from afar.And she was right." Kirova added.

"Oh and,sorry but i kinda saw you guys in the gym just now." I blushed and my eyes widened.Dimitri's eyes widened too.I brace myself.

"So what are you gonna do? You can't take him away! I just got him back!"

"Relax,we're not."Alberta said calmly.

"Wait you're not?" Dimitri piped in.

"No.Because one,Rose is gonna be eighteen tomorrow and is gonna be graduating tonight.And how could you get into a relationship with your student Belikov? I thought you were better than that." Kirova said.

"Easy because i love her.I truly do.And believe me i tried to avoid her but it's just makes me love her more." He holds my hand.

"Wait! I'm gonna be graduating tonight?! What about trials?" I asked.I was so shocked.

"The head guardian,Hans said that there's no need for that.You already got a lot of molnija marks and one zveda mark.That shows what a great guardian,you're gonna be." Alberta grinned.Dimitri's face was full of love and pride for me."Oh and obviously your mark is 100."

My jaw dropped to the floor.They laughed.

"Congratulations.Oh and the Queen also knows about you two.Surprisingly,she approved."

Might be because she realized i'm not chasing Adrian.

"You take care of her Belikov.You guys are free now.Oh and Rose,you are assigned to Lissa.Belikov about you being reassigned,that's already handled.We figured you want to be close to Rose so you are reassigned to Christian Ozera." Alberta said happily.

"You may go now." Kirova said then we left.

"Come on,i'll walk you back to your room." Dimitri said.He was grinning.

"I'm so glad we don't have to hide anymore." I hold his hand.

"Me too."

Together we walked hand in hand to my room.There's a few Moroi and dhampir students saw us and all of their jaws dropped to the floor.I laughed.

We got into my room.As soon as i closed the door,Dimitri pushed me against the door.

"Eager now aren't we?" I teased him.He was about to kiss me but i sneak under his arm.He growled.

"You're such a teaser you know that." He said.

"Thanks." I snaked my arms around his neck.He wrapped his arms around my waist.

Then i kissed him hungrily.He licked my bottom lip,asking for entrance.And i quickly did.Our tounges fight for control and he won.We kissed for a long time untill-

"Rose?!" We pulled away,and i saw Lissa and Sparky standing there.Mouth wide opened.