28. Can't stay mad at you

Start from the beginning

"What? H-how did you know that?"

"That's a beautiful ring Kenny. I just heard Y/n's dad talking to my father that her eldest daughter is already engaged."

"Thank you.. We just wanted our wedding to be low key, that's why were keeping our engagement a secret." I said to her.

She didn't say anything and she just smiled at me. The photographer called us because the photoshoot is about to start. We didn't talk to each other like we used to. I feel like something's up.

We were awkward to each other, but we're not like this before. Maybe she still has feeling for Y/n? Ugh i hope i'm wrong. The photoshoot has ended. I checked my phone and i saw a couple of text from Y/n..

Fiancée 💍❤️

I'm sorry love. I hope we can talk about this later. I love you. ❤️

I'm already here at Zayn's studio. Take care love. I miss you already. ☹️

We're nearly done doing some beat. Text me Ken. Please..

Looove. Please, just text me. I hope you're doing okay.. I love you. Only you Kendall. 😘❤️

I'm home. I'm sorry again love. I promise i will never doing it again. ☹️

I didn't feel texting Y/n. But i told my driver to drop me off at Y/n's place. I'm still pissed at her but yeah, i guess we need to talk about this.

I knocked at Y/n's house and she opened the door immediately. She just finished taking a shower, she's wearing an oversized white shirt and underwear.

"We need to talk." I said to her.

"Yeah, come in.." I entered at her house and go straight on her living room.

"Ken, i'm sorry i didn't told you about me and Kaia. But that was 4 years ago, i didn't know you back then." She said to me.

"Do you still have feelings for her Y/n? Because i think, she still like you."---"Or maybe, you guys are fucking around behind my back?" She kneeled in front of me.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" She asked me confusedly making me my bow my head. "Baby i will never cheat, lie or do anything to hurt you. I would never sleep with Kaia or anyone other than you for that matter."

I looked up at her and gave her a little glare. She sit on the couch beside me so she could hover over me i leaned backwards at the couch. "Ask me why." She said. She slowly sliding my shirt up and over my head. A smile spread across her face when she saw my breast and her other hand running up to my torso to lightly gripping my breast.

"Come on love, ask me why.." She demand before continuing to please me.

"Why?" I moaned pulling my botton lip between my teeth.

"Because," She whispered into my ear and placing a small kiss on my neck "I. Love. You." She mumbled kissing her way down to my breast in-between every word.

"I love you more." I whispered before thrusting my hips up to her. Oh my god! What are you doing to me Y/n..

"Eager love?" She teased, running her hand down to my skinny jeans.

"Yes." I groaned "So eager for you love."

Y/N'S POV

She slammed her lips into mine, a fire inside me is burning brightly. She makes me feel crazy when we make love. After we made love on my couch for hours we were covered in blanket and she's on my arms just like a cute sleepy panda, with messy hair.

I just hugged her tightly, as i look into her eyes and just feel the silence. I slowly plant a kiss on her forehead, her nose, her cheeks and on her lips.

"I'm sorry love for not telling you about Kaia. But i just want you to know, that you are the only one that i love and want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Just promise me that you never hide anything like that to me baby. Please, i want us to have an honest relationship."---"And also, i want to spend the rest of my life with you too. You're the only one for me Y/n."

"I promise baby. I love you, so fucking much." I said to her. "Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?"

"I love you too, so much baby."---"I'm tired and exhausted, but i would love to." She winked at me.