Being Aria's Husband

Start from the beginning

I don't mind. Handa akong ipagsigawan sa buong mundo kung ano kami, pero iniisip ko ring hindi iyon madali at hindi iyon romantic.
The revelation that Aria Katindig and I have been married for two years and seven months would open a can of worms.

It would open up old news regarding an affair, and however which way one looks at it, there is cheating involved. Kaya kong harapin ang mga sasabihin ng iba tungkol sa akin, sa ginawa ko. I'll catch all the blame, I'll take full responsibility.

Pero hindi ko yata kakayanin ang mga maghuhusga at kung ano pang masasakit na salitang ibabato nila kay Aria. My Aria - who's spent two and a half years alone in foreign countries, brokenhearted, lonely, haunted and pregnant. Just to get away from it all.

Hindi ko na maibabalik 'yung nagdaang mga taon pero handa akong harapin ang mga susunod pa, kasama siya. Well,except for the bad parts -- the judgement and criticism and possible bad press and all the messed up social media shit. God,can all those be directed at me instead? Please.

"Tristan! Huy, ano na?" Aria snaps her fingers in front of my face. I stare at her, a bit disoriented. I'd never ket anything hurt this woman, my wife, ever again.

"I love you," I swallow. I have no idea how loudly I said that. Her eyes widened. She looked around. I kept my eyes on her.
I don't fucking care anymore if anyone heard.

"I love you," she softly said, her eyes glistening.

"I want to kiss you right now but we'll have to talk about it first, uh..."

She narrows her eyes again. "Wala naman tayong usapan when we did what we did since last night."

I feel my cheeks burn. Damn it have I ever said I love everything about this woman? "Not with an audience, Aria."

"Oohh, okay," she nods, smirking. Then she fixes her gaze on me. "May kinalaman ba 'yon sa situation na sinasabi mo? What situation is that, anyway?"

I meet her eyes. "The fact that you're my wife Aria. We're married."

She blinks. "Oh,alright." She thinks for a few seconds her expression unreadable. I want to ask what was up but I see Agnes approaching.

"We're all set, are you guys ready?" she obviously notices that we're standing close. Aria and I didn't move a muscle.

"Yeah, just a few more instructions for Miss Aria," I tell my assistant director, who hesitated a bit before returning to the set.

"We're officially starting. You ready?" She smiles mysteriously as I feel her hand reach behind to lightly, playfully trace my spine.

"Ready when you are..." she leans close. "Husband." then she moves away, and follows Agnes to the set.

I'm left thinking that unlike her, and especially when it comes to her, I'll never ever be 'ready'. And I like it that way.

===×===

Today, we will do three scenes in three different sets and locations. Each scene from the script involves Aria and each of the three men she will be working with. This screen test is just to make sure if we (me and the writers and RVE) made the right decision in casting the right actor for their respective roles. All three will be doing all the scenes with Aria.
'Yung unang eksena is set in the kitchen of a café. Late night maybe around 11. It involves a conversation between the characters about a topic they've been trying to avoid for a week -- their first and unexpected kiss the last time they were alone together.