"Yes, you do. I'll answer." He said.

"What was that place?" I ask.

"It's a bar and a place where my friends and I hang out." He said.

"That place seems so dangerous. I don't understand why are you hanging out there?" I questions him.

"Guns.. you had guns. You and San. I'm actually scared about the fact you own a gun Wooyoung. Those men. Who were they and what do they want?" I asked looking straight into his dark eyes.

"Don't be scared Haejin.. it's just that..." He sighs.

"Well... Some of these questions I can't answer. If you want to know. You have to ask San. Why we hang out there. Who was the three men. Why do we have guns... I can't answer those. I really wanna date you Haejin. I've never met a girl like you before. I feel like I'm so lucky that you even accept me. But please don't let what happen change your mind about me. I'm totally the same person. I didn't change when I had that gun or when I'm in that bar. It's just... something I had to do.."

I really don't understand. I really don't.

"But, I'll just let you know this. San and I are close friends since forever.. He is somebody I respect. Because we have history. Like I said before. San isn't what he seems in college. But, everything in that bar is not my story to tell. Because I want to respect his privacy." He said. I frown but nod. I can't force it out of him. I'm sure there is a reason why he is keeping this secret from me. San must really mean a lot to him then..

"San told me that I would be a burden to you. Do you think so?" I mumbled.

"You aren't a burden. It was my choice to be with you. He definitely have nothing to do with this." He smiles

"Okay.. but, what happened that day seems very dangerous. Do you consider yourself to be dangerous?"

"Dangerous? I'm- I'm not as dangerous as San that's for sure." He mumbles.

"San is dangerous?"

"There are a lot of things people don't know about him. That's why I recommend you to not judge him by his looks. I don't mind if you be h8s friend. But, he isn't the type to make friends easily." He sighs..

"So, everything is about him huh?"

"I'm sorry Haejin. I didn't mean it that way."

"No no, I understand. I won't question you about this matter anymore. I respect you. So, I'll respect him too." I smiled. What can I do. It's really none of my business. Besides, I was the one who accepted to date Wooyoung. After this conversation and all the incident... I should know what I'm getting myself into.

"I will also try to not talk about him when I'm with you." He chuckles

"Yes please do."

---

It's been two months since, I feel like I've settle down completely in college. My relationship with Wooyoung improved as time goes by. He is still secretive with some things but I understand. It's not his say to tell me about it. I also haven't seen San ever since our small incident. Actually.. I did see him. But, he ignores me. Like completely ignore me like he doesn't even know me.

Oh well, It's not that I care anyways. As for Elle. It's the same as San. She hasn't talked to me since then too. But, good news is. I think I've become best friends with Nayoung.

But, to be completely honest. As much I like Wooyoung. I just don't feel the connection with him yet. I feel very bad. He is doing his best to give all the attention he can give but I don't feel like I'm giving him the equal amount of attention as he gives me.