Chapter 29 - The Last And Only One

Start from the beginning

   "I thought you said you'd be fine Tokki?" Claude hummed to the hybrid who quivered in sorrow, the bunny's ears laid flat against his head while his grip on the butler's jacket suit tightened x10.

   "I-I am." He quickly lied, trying not to think too much and focus on Ciel and Ciel only. Claude said nothing more to the frightened boy yet continued their journey through the large manor.

~

~

~

   Ciel and Sebastian were walking down the halls, the earl had his gun gripped nice and tightly in his right hand while Sebastian killed more men on their way to her. He didn't want to waste a single bullet on nobody but her.

   "She sure as hell isn't making tea, she lied that bi**h!" Ciel yelled in frustration as they pasted the kitchen, only to see even more dead men.

   "Wait, master, Claude has been here which means he could have (Y/N)." Sebastian spoke up, pointing at the golden silverware buried deep within the flesh of the dead men. Ciel noticed as well and examined the room some more, feeling a bit of his temper ease at the thought of seeing the hybrid again and being able to hold him again.

   "Can you tract his scent?" The earl questioned while turning to the demon. Sebastian sighed and shook his head in disagreement.

   "There are too many dead humans around for me to even smell you young lord, I'm sorry."

   The boy sighed, resting a finger against his temple in frustration.

   "Whatever, let's keep going."

~

~

~

   "Everything smells so...dead." The bunny whispered, voice quiet to hide his fear from the previous events. Claude hummed in agreement, stepping over another dead man.

   "I do apologize for traumatizing you back there young Tokki, I had no choice." The butler apologized, running a gloved hand down the back of the hybrid to comfort the boy.

   "I said I was fine, stop mentioning it. It's not a big deal, just me being a sissy pants." (Y/N) pouted, a few seconds later the bunny's stomach rumbled quite loudly. The demon halted in his tracks.

   "You're hungry, we need to get you some food."

   The boy shook his head.

   "No, I can eat later, just want to see Ciel again." He mumbled weakly, tired and very hungry. He didn't want anything to get between him and Ciel for now.

   "Besides, the kitchen needs some major cleaning before anyone eats anything in there." The boy also mentioned, causing the butler to chuckle at his humor. Claude continued on walking, still in search for Sebastian and Ciel.

~

~

~

   "Let him live." Ciel interrupted, halting his butler before he killed yet another one of her men. The demon stilled, a ball of shirt still gripped tightly in his hand before he slung the guy to the ground. The criminal screamed, backing up against the wall as sweat fell down the side of his face, pure fear in his look as Ciel made his way towards him.

   "P-Please spare me!! I'll do a-anything you want, I s-swear! Please don't k-kill me!!" The man begged, hand held over his heart as blood splattered from his mouth. The earl grumbled when he noticed the specs of blood landing on his boot. Raising his leg high, he swung and kicked the man square in the jaw, a bloodied tooth falling onto the carpet.