Rage Joseff Del Fierro

Rage Joseff Del Fierro, Every Beast Needs A Beauty.

"An angel like you deserved heaven, not hell with me."

"I like you. I want you. Bad...Really bad. Bit I can't have you. I shouldn't. That's why."

"I want you to stay away but I don't want you far. I'm probably fucked. Real fucked."

"You don't always answer a favor with a favor. Sometimes, a kiss would do."

"I'll buy your lunch or I'll cook for you.  I'll fetch you everyday. I'll  be with you twenty four seven. I'll wear your favorite shirt all damn time. I'm obsessed with you, Sunny. Fucking obsessed."

"Lahat ng numero sa stock market kaya Kong i-predict, Sunny. Lahat ng galaw ng mga babae. Kaya kong hulaan, pero ikaw? Kahit rason mo, hindi ko makuha."

"It would be my pleasure to give you my world.  To make you forget about your issues,  Sunny, just let me in your life again."

"I'm in love with you, Sunshine Aragon.  That doesn't mean I want you naked right now."

"Don't you dare leave me again. You know I won't stop chasing."

"Let me marry you, Sunny. For us, for me. Let's forget the complications. I want to be happy. I've been sad for a very long time.  And you make me so high.  You make me so damn high all he time."

"Sunny, I made up my mind the night you walked out of my life.  I told myself I'm gonna marry you. I'm gonna marry you.  I'm gonna marry you both matter what."

"I love you more than my life, more than anything.  Kaya kong isangla ang kaluluwa ko sa impyerno para lamg makuha ka ulit. "

"I need to find a a way to pin you down, girl. Like the way you pinned me down.  The way you make me fall on my knees  everytime you leave.  I want to be the air you breathe so you  can't live without me. So you will never leave again."

"I love you, Sunny.  I love you so damn much.  You got me smitten bad. Very very bad. And you're about to experience a very smitten beast."

"I kissed Sunny so desperately. I want this girl. I want to love her for the rest of my life.  I will never waste that chance."