Vicentius Theron Hidalgo

Vicentius Theron Hidalgo, Blown By The Wind.

"Kaya na kitang alagaan. Sa paraang gusto mo. At sa paraang gusto ko."

"Now that you're with me, you can do anything you want, Eury."

"You have just completely made me so crazy, Eury. At hindi ko alam na may mas ibabaliw pa pala ako sa'yo."

"I'll support you in everything."

"Akin ka na simula ngayon. Akin ka lang."

"I promised myself...kapag nahawakan ulit kita, hinding-hindi na kita pakakawalan. Nothing will never make me loss you again. Even your own doing. Do you understand that?"

"I have been so crazy about you for years. You think I can stop myself from kissing you that way? Damn!"

"I've seen you grow beautifully in spite of pain,  Eury. And now that it's my turn to take care of you,  please, give your full trust to me."

"Baby, I will give you anything  you want... everything you need. I will protect you and support you even when you think you don't need it. "

"Alam mo ba kung gaano kasakit iyon? Habang ikaw ang inspirasyon ko, ako ang pabigat sa'yo! When you were young all I want is for you to reach for your dreams! Dahil alam kong hirap na hirap ka pero nagpapatuloy ka!"

"Kailanman, walang mas humigit sa'yo para sa'kin!  Not my name, not my career, not anyone!"

"Noon, it's you and architecture. Right now, it's you....alone. "

"The only thing I'm scared about is losing you, Eury."

"From that day on,  I promise to dedicate everything I do in my life to you, Eurydice Amethyst Saniel-Hidalgo, and our future children and to the person, the wind, who brought us together. "

"No matter how cold, dark and mysterious the night will be...No matter how hard and violent the wind will blow... she will aways be blown to me . And I will always...always... find my way to her. No matter what."

______
note: sana ma-inlove kayo sa mga linyahan ni Vince, hindi lang sa linya niya pati na 'rin sa kanya. Tulad ng pagka-inlove ko sakanya. :)