Prompt: The Adventures of Thiqq Bitch Nick

Thick Bitch Nick was THIQQQQ. All the girls were jealous of his curves and all the guys went gay for him. Except for this one guy named Rad. Thick Nick walked down the street in his favourite pair of booty shorts. His thick and soft right ass cheek was hanging out and so was a little of his ball sack. Every 5 minutes he would drop his 2019 Chames Charles palette, picking it up, well stretching his thick ass up in the air, throwing a little pedo, just to be a little kinky. Everytime he did so you could see his long, sleek, pubic hair. Anybody who’s touched it, would say it’s was as soft as silk. Thick Nick heard his Spongeboner flip phone ringing, so he picked it up. *my neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack*

 “Yes bitch?”

 “ Come to my house daddy”

 “ No bitch “

 “Why not :(“

 “No Bitch”

 “You capitalized the bitch?”

 “Yes bitch”

Thiqq Nick closed his flip phone. He strutted into the tv studio because he would be the first thick person to star in America’s Next Top Model. Tyra Banks immediately fainted from his beauty as soon as he showed his face. Thiqq Bitch Nick suddenly won. He knew the other twig bitches had no chance. They all took a Big Fat Thiqq L. All those hard summer workouts were with it, doing ten thousand squats, running 10 million miles, doing 100 lunges, and doing 100 ass selfies a day made him bald, but he got a weave to fix that problem.

   Suddenly, someone thought it would be funny to snatch his weave. He screeched and “Thiqq Bitch Slapped” the little hoe

“Get out of my face you baboon bitch, with your redneck lookin ass.”. Thiqq Nick pterodactyl screeched.

 “You look like handsome squidward.” the male shot back at him.

“I know.”