[Kowagari na kimii no te wo hiite aruite yuku]

(Switching the image to show All Might, Recovery Girl, and the other teachers standing together in a circle like when they are having a meeting, they are replaced by a Nomu's maliciously growling face appears, as he roars at the camera. Screen splits in half as half of Kurogiri and Tomura Shigarki take the screen, their eyes shining ominously yellow and red, respectively.)

[Ikioi wo mashita mukai kaze no naka wo]

(Super Saiyan Goku clashes with Nomu, who had transformed into his Devil Slayer form, with the two of them exchanging several blows before Belle in her Dragon Force delivered an uppercut that sent Nomu flying into the air. Goku then fires a Kamehameha as Belle releases a Sun Dragon's Roar at the airborne Nomu,  before a giant explosion occurred.)

[Boys & Girls be ambitious! Boys & Girls keep it real!]

(Scene switches to a grinning Goku is shown rising to his feet, with Izku copying his friend's actions as he stood up as well. Goku turns his head to look at Izuku and raised a fist up, making Izuku look at it for briefly before he smiles and bumps his fist against Goku's.)

[Boys & Girls be ambitious! Boys & Girls keep it real!]

(Belle then appears behind the two, wraps her arms around both boys with a smile with Luna flying above them. The group then turns o the screen with big smiles as U.A  is shown behind them.)

Song ends.

---------------------

Thunder rumbled across the chilly night sky as a cloaked figure sped through the streets of the dilapidated city beneath it. The figure, a tall, elderly man with a bushy white beard and sparkling blue eyes, ignored the rain pelting down upon his hidden form and paid no heed to his racing heartbeat, choosing instead to remain resolute in his journey as he tightly clutched a sack hanging over his shoulder.

He darted out of a dark alley onto a main road, only for the world around him to be set ablaze. Fires sprang up through cracks in the ground, and the already-decaying buildings in the vicinity collapsed with a ear-splitting boom. A savage bolt of lightning struck the empty road, splitting it in two as though it were a flimsy plastic toy.

The cloaked man breathed in through his nose and out through his mouth, the cool but tasteless air giving him a brief moment of comfort. As though a switch had been flipped, the flames receded and the toppled buildings rose back to their normal heights. The man wiped the sweat off his brow, visibly gleaming even among the raindrops, and continued on his way.

Upon seeing an abandoned warehouse, he burst through the door and slammed it behind him. His keen eyes hurriedly scanned his surroundings for a barricade of some sort, eventually settling on a dusty metal workbench. With notable exertion on his wisened features, he dragged the workbench to the door and set it as a makeshift barrier, praying to any deity who would listen that it would hold strong.

The man puffed and wheezed, his aging body exhausted and weary, but he knew he had to keep moving. Exhaling deeply in an attempt to calm himself, he turned around and proceeded deeper into the warehouse, but was halted in his tracks when the roof collapsed in front of him, exposing him to the sight of a meteor shower assaulting the Earth.

The man blinked, and the meteors went away while the fallen roof righted itself. He grimaced, knowing that time was running out, and ran through the building until he reached a door at the very back. After rushing inside it, he found himself in another gigantic room, with the only difference to the previous one being a glass ceiling instead of a concrete one.

His chest then spasmed and he fell to his knees, the sack over his shoulder slipping from his grasp. It hit the ground with a thud, and the man could only watch as seven orange balls with red stars on them slid out, rolling across the floor. He tried rising to his feet, but his legs wouldn't budge, forcing him to let out a weary sigh.