Be Ready For A Beautiful Death & A Kidnapped Child

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"My heart is broken for your loss."

"Heart? I have filled my heart with hate."

"Good. Kratos, Y-n, let's take a walk."

"Yes, King Leonidas."

Morning came, then Leonidas Y-n and Kratos are having a discussion while the 300 Spartans are behind them.

"But, Leonidas, I am fit and ready for battle."

"That you are Kratos, one of the finest. But you have another talent unlike any other Spartan, you will deliver my final orders to the council with force and verve. Tell them our story, make every Greek know what happened here. You'll have a grand tale to tell. A tale of victory."

"Victory. Yes, my lord. Sire, any message for the Queen?" Y-n asked after Kratos left walking back with Dilios at his side.

King Leonidas takes off the necklace that Queen Gorgo gave him and puts it on Y-n's hand.

"None that need be spoken." He says, and the goddess understood.

With that Kratos Dilios and Y-n leave to go back to Sparta, hundreds of Daxos's army leaves. A handful stay. And only two looks back and they were the god of war and the goddess of protection. A black tear rolls down the s-c girl's face as she remembers her mother's fate and wishes that her family doesn't share such a fate.

"Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty. FOR TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!" King Leonidas shouts with glory knowing that this will be his last battle with the mighty 300.

~Meanwhile At Salamis~

Themistocles woke up with a few injuries, and was next to Atreus who actually woke him up. The boy sits down again as Themistocles watches the Aegean sea turn red with the blood of his soliders while less than a hundred soliders are healing up from last nights battle. Themistocles goes to Scyllias who lays on the ground woth three arrow wounds and slowly losing blood. How many men would have been saved if Themistocles had killed Xerxes ten years ago at Marathon.

"My friend, we faced the odds"

"Together. Listen to me Themistocles, you will have to fight - with twice as much strength in the morning."

"We fight shoulder to shoulder." Callisto says to his dying father

His father says with a smirk, "No my son, you will carry on for both of us."

Themistocles and Scyllias grip eachothers hands one last time until Scyllias whispers in Themistocles's ear 'Tell my son that he has earned the right to sit at the table of combat, please for me.'

Themistocles nods yes, and in seconds later Scyllias takes in his final breath, closes his eyes, and passed away.

"What did father say?" Callisto asks Themistocles while the Athenian general puts his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"I will tell you in time boy, now go be with your father's spirit." with that said Themistocles walks away while Callisto quietly mourns his father.

God Of War - The Journey Starts At The Beginningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें