Prompt: WooHoo Let the force be with you

It was a day like any other, all of it was a boring routine, wake up, go to school, go home, sleep. Repeat. I'm a highschool student, I get bullied because i'm small and stupid, and have a face like a girls. But i'm big in other places. My nose is huge-almost as big as my dick, but my dick is still bigger. But today was different, a new student is coming to school, they say he's a foreigner from America, all the girls in the class are hoping it's a hot guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Pssh, that shit annoys me. I don't care if he's different. Or so I thought....

My friend turns to me. He was a crackhead. He dyed his hair pink while on drugs . He was bullied too, because he was ugly and had a pointy head.

"What do you think the new kids going to be like?"

"He's American, What do you expect, if anything loud and kinky. Have you seen Fifty Shades of American what shmacallit "

"If he is kinky, would you smash?" he replied with a smirk

¨Depends on the kink", my cheeks feel hot has i blurt that out, thinking of all my strange kinks.

" I will give you a thousand dollars if you can manage to have sex with him. Deal?"

"2 thousand.""

" 1500"he says

"3000"I reply

" Fine."

He smirks. What I didn't know was that Patrick had a crush on me. He was hoping that I would fail. It all started when he accidentally saw my dick when he barged into my room after I told him I was naked. He was amazed, and he asked if he could touch it, but i said no to play hard to get. He asked if he can ride it and I also said no.

I caught him staring whenever we used the urinals together. But sometimes, I'll play swords with our glow sticks sometimes in the bathrooms.Since then, he always woke up from a wet dream. Whenever he saw me, he would desperately hide his boner with a book. I would smirk in reply, and say, " Better calm down your friend muchacho, he getting too friendly." He would laugh nervously, as his boner kept growing.

The Next Day ( The new Student)-Everybody was loud and chatty, because today, the new foreigner student is coming. The class settles down when the teacher comes in, and we all take our seat. " Okay Class, has you all know, we will be having a new student today, his name is Bobby Brown Balls Jr the IIII. Make sure to give him a warm welcome, and help him when he's in need."

We he walks in the classroom, the whole room falls completely silent, He was Bootyfull. All the girls were squealing like dying pigs and I yelled, ¨You need my dick up your ass"

"Oh yes that would be nice, but only if you can after i Tape your balls over your fucking head can you." that sounded great

"DO A FLIP"

"I WANT YOUR BROWN BALLS IN MY MOUTH< AND HAVE YOUR BABIES PAPI" A stupid hispanic girl shouted. She wasn't having his babies. I was.

You were starting to get annoyed, when you noticed Bobby-senpai was starting at you, and he licked his lips, and you felt you little guy twitch.The little guy's name was Wet Willy. DW for short (double W). Patrick noticed and glared at the new kid.

"Hey sweet cheeks, I'm up for a teacher- student affair if you are". The male teacher licked his lips at the new student. He began to mimic grinding on his desk. He went a little overboard and started to moan, he looked like a dog. I could see his wrinkly penis flopping in his pants. All you hear is *CLAP* CLAP* *CLAP* " You Like that Huh?"

All of a sudden, the FBI barged in. They look tough and so serious, and .. hungry. They glanced at Bobby, feeling a throbbing sensation in their pants.

"What your name Son?"

"Bobby Brown Balls Jr the IIII"

" Mr. XXX, we're taking him with us"

The Teacher was still humping the desk *CLAP**CLAP**CLAP*, all of the things on the desk knocked off, and white shit everywhere.

"Yeah yeah... go...ahead. mmmmph " I'm lovin it

I started to braid my pubic hair. I was uninterested in this conversation. I tried to do a french braid, but that failed, and the room started to smell even more like fish sauce. Damn Asians, they stanky. I started to daydream of Bobby licking my elbows and ankles. That was my kink. Patrick noticed how horny I was, and started getting horny himself, so it was a big white mess at the end of the school day. Patrick slowly started trailing his squishy tongue up and down my elbow. I moaned in pleasure. NOw this is a star. I hungrily licked his elbow back. From the corner of my eye I see the FBI leading Bobby out of the classroom, AND THERE HOLDING HANDS. Pssh fucking GAY. *i wanna hold hands*

BOBBY'S POV:

I want his big dick in my ass. But I also want to put my ass on his face and ride his big fat nose. I'm curious as to why the FBI wants me, hopefully they don't find out that I dont have my green card for asia. They lead me to the locker hall, and they stop at my locker, "there's word that you brought something illegal to school"

" I have nothing illegal in my locker, sir"

They shrug, and open up the locker, that when they find blindfold, handcuff, dildos, lube, and a whole bunch of other kinky sex devices. "I see, you're telling the truth, but I won't tell them you have all of these if you obey my every command, you American Pig."

"Fine" I couldn't say no, if i did this would've been the end of me.

"Master"

"Fine Master."

Only the leader stays, has he tells the others to leave, and he leads me to the janitors storage room, bringing some of my stuff from my locker with him.

That was some crazy shit that happened in that room, and my ass felt open and hurteddd and my throat felt scratchy and sore. my throat was gasping for air. I liked it though, THat was some next level kinky shit. Too bad he used all my lube, and it was limited scented edition.

EUGENE AND PATRICK POV:

"AH AH AHHH YESSSS"

Pathiqq threw his money on Eugene. They were in a empty classroom in nothing but their school ties. Eugene wiggled his glowing wee wee. The big thing flopped everywhere. Pathiqq soon began to use the thing as a punching bag. Oh yes, he was beating his meat.

*SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*

Suddenly, Bobby entered. HE had a pair of booty shorts in his hand. He stared wide eyed before smirking.

"Can I join?"

Screams of wild hyenas filled the air.

" Bobby why are you so loose, we haven't even started yet? Damn you ass cheeks are so flabby like my grandma's"

Patrick handed over the 3000 to eugene for winning the bet. Lets just say that bobby's asshole was as wide as a sinkhole. In the end, everyone got a camel toe and it was white everywhere....what happened to the money for eugene if he fucked bobby he kept it as a memory. THose bills were the best ones because they smelled like bobby's cum mixed with pathiqq. Oh