Chapter 2

*3rd Person POV*

Morning Morning Morning,the time where your body actually wants to sleep...

It was team RWBY's First day of school and in the prestigious Beacon Academy no less.

Yang was the first to get up,but the others soon followed with Ruby being the last,And as always Weiss complained alot,Blake pointed out some important stuff and Ruby's a child so....

Anyways,we'll skip ahead to where they're late,they'd rush down the halls and all the way to their first class which is Professor Por(k)t.

They arrived with a bang,literally...knocking down the door is something you don't see everyday,unless you're Y/N from The "Kaguya-Sama" universe.

Thet each took their own seats after receiving a warning from Professor Port,Ruby carefully chose hers,and when she finally sat there,she just noticed who her seatmate was.

An Innocent looking boy who is no doubt their 5th teammate.

"Pssst,Y/N!"

He seemed to notice,and the moment he turned to Ruby,his eyes sparkled and his smile grew big.

Ruby waved at him happily and He waved back with the same energy,Y/N then started to mouth some words to her,and she asked him to repeat it a couple times,but she soon got it.

"Can I talk to you?" he mouthed.

She nodded with a happy smile and a thumbs up,Y/N's expression lightened at the reply.

Then the rest of the class was spent on Ruby messing around,Y/N listening to Port intently,and Weiss close to bursting from anger.

And when the "Weiss feat. Ruby vs Boarbatusk" happened,Y/N was curled up in his seat covering his eyes because VIOLENCE BAD!

He'd squeak everytime the Grimm made a large roar or whenever Ruby instructed Weiss what to do,Cuz it was a very detailed instructions...*shiver*

Anyways,Weiss got angry and stormed off after the fight with Ruby following suit,Yang was also gonna give Weiss a piece of her mind,but Blake stopped her since the 2 needed to talk it out together,Without someone interfering.

Y/N was silently rocking himself slowly,his eyes had no life in them.

Yang decided to tap his shoulder to get his attention.

"....O-oh! Hello..." Y/N made a small Gasp before he greeted Back to Yang.

"Wanna grab some Lunch?"

"L-Lunch? Uhm...c-can I?"

The Blonde chuckled softly before ruffling the boy's hair.

"What're you talking about? Of course you can! Now c'mon let's go! I'll guide ya there." Yang held out her hand for the Small Boy to grab.

It reminded Y/N so much of Summer...

Y/N slowly stood up and reached for Yang"s hand,the moment he touched her,Y/N hesitated to hold it.

Once again Yang gave a giggle before grabbing the boy's hand and exiting the Classroom since Blake had left earlier and Nobody was at class anymore.

While they were walking,Yang tried to know more about Y/N,to which He would answer truthfully,but his fear of talking to other people made it hard for him to actually give a clear answer as he would stutter many times.

"So,Why are you so small?"

"I...I D-Don't know..."

"Then...why are you so cute?"