" Why do you ask ?" He asked.

" Just tell me ! Where is she ?" I asked.

" I don't know. I couldn't find her since past two days." He spoke solemnly.

" Two days ? She just left her house last night, right ?" I asked.

" Last night ? Hyung, it has been already two days that she left her house." He looked at me confused by my words.

But it was like...like last night.

Suddenly, it hit me..

The words of advice.

" Remember ! If future changes from what it should've been. The time will change too. For you, it might seem like today whereas in reality, the day has already passed."

" Every time the future changes, you will face this problem. It has no cure. You have to deal with it. "

" But don't use it for your disadvantage ! Use it in your favour ! Things will work smoothly. You will succeed in your task."

I remembered....

Jane was the first person to die.

Keith was the second person to die.

Keith...

Jungkook.

Without any further ado, I rushed towards Kookie's room, only to find a empty bed.

" Jungkook ! Kookie ! " I called out to him.

" Hyung, what's wrong ?" Taehyung asked me.

" Tae, Go downstairs and look for Kookie. Now !" I ordered. He didn't asked me any questions and rushed downstairs.

" Kookie ! Kookie ! Jungkook, Where are you ?" I looked in the closet, in the bathroom and every possible place, I thought I could find him.

I rushed downstairs to meet Hoseok who was awoken by the noise.

" What's happening ?" Hoseok asked.

" Did you find him ?" I asked Tae.

" No. I looked over the whole mansion." Taehyung replied.

Namjoon is not home.

He might've taken Jungkook with him.

I should save him.

I cannot let Namjoon hurt him.

I have to save him at any cost.

" Hoseok. Do me a favour. Stay here. Jimin will come to pick you up. If you come across Namjoon, don't tell him about this !" I gave instructions to Hoseok.

" But hyun--"

" There is no time for explanation ! Tae, let's go !" Saying so I ran towards the car.

I called up Jimin.

" Jimin, I want you pick up Hoseok from the mansion and after that pick up the girls as well."

" Hyung, why ? So suddenly ?" Jimin asked.

" Its time, Jimin. I'm counting on you for their safety." I replied.

" I'm on my way." He gave me a firm response.

" Hyung, Can you tell me, what's happening ?" Tae asked as soon as I hung up.

" It's not the right time. Just follow my lead. Take a turn from left." I pointed towards the left.

" Where are we going ?" He asked.

" Tae, I will explain everything to you but not now ! We have to save Jungkook !"

" What do you mean ?" He asked.

" Shhhhhh !!!!! Be quiet !!!" I said keeping finger on my lips.

I was trying to hear something. It was near. I could almost hear it's steps as it chased our car. I looked in the review mirror but only saw the deserted road we left behind.

Suddenly, Tae hit the brakes.

" Hazel." He muttered.

She stood in front of the car.

Nothing about her was different.

Except the vibe, she gave me.

Her hair falling on her face due to the windy weather.

Her face completely blank.

Her clothes were stained with blood.

Tae was about to unlock the car and get down but I stopped him.

" No, Tae. Don't get down." I caught his elbow.

" Hyung, what's wrong with you ? It's Hazel." He replied.

" No, Tae. Listen to me ! Don't step out of the car !"

" Hyung, Why are you acting weird ? She is Hazel, not someone else ! I am getting off the car." He looked at the road but she was gone.

" Where did she go ?" I muttered.

Tae got down and walked up to the front, calling her name.

" Tae ! Come back here ! Tae !" I called him.

" The time has come, Seokjin."

A voice whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. Before I could even react to it, my head was crashed against the window.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.

" No, Tae. Listen to me ! Don't step out of the car !" Hyung tried to stop me.

" Hyung, Why are you acting weird ? She is Hazel, not someone else ! I am getting off the car." I looked at the road and Hazel was gone.

" Where did she go ?" Jin hyung muttered.

I got down and walked up to spot.

" Hazel ! Hazel ! Hazel ! " I called her name but no one responded back.

" Tae ! Come back here ! Tae !" Hyung told me to get back to the car but I am not leaving without her.

" Hazel !" I screamed her name. I heard a thud. I looked back towards the car and found blood on the window. Hyung's body was against the cabinet of the car.

" HYUNG !" I called him being horrified by his state. I was about to rush towards the car, when someone held my wrist.

" Tae...."

I turned to find Hazel looking at me with teary eyes. I looked in her eyes.

" Hazel..." I held her face.

" Tae ... I missed you." She kissed my hand.

" I missed you too." I spoke those words unconsciously. I shook my head. My head paining as if someone was hitting it with a hammer.

" Hazel, we have to save hyu--"

She turned my face to look at her.

" Look at me, Tae. Look in my eyes. I really missed you. Didn't you missed me too ?" She asked in a enchanting voice, making me look in her eyes.

Her eyes....

Her eyes were pitched black.

She stared in my eyes...

And mine staring back at her's...

Something in her eyes made me forget everything.

Everything....

I only wanted to hear her voice.

Stare into her black eyes.

Hold her close.

And follow her everywhere she goes.

" Let's go, Tae. I'll show you the other side of the Heaven."

She said as she lead the way on the deserted road.