CHAPTER - 4 OUR MEETING

Start from the beginning

Abhi's hands securely holding pragya's bare waist still which make pragya to go crazy....

They both felt lost in each other eyes....

Abhi felt so happy to see his soul again in his life... He determines of winning her back again but it's not a easy task for him....

While they were lost in each other eyes....

A old Lady passers-by saw them...

Old lady: don't know where this earth is going??.... Couples didn't even leaving a single chance to romance in public place ....

Saying this she went from there...

Both came back to sense...

Pragya released herself from his arms...

Pragya: thanks...

She moves from there to other sections without minding abhi...

Abhi (himself)... OMG my fuggi... My jaanu.. Is here... Am I dreaming?? ....no no its not... I'm not... Because I can feel her...

Abhi runs behind pragya... He holds her hand...

Pragya shocked by this act...

Abhi: pragya... Please come with me... I want to talk with you...

She forcefully takes her hand from his grip...

Pragya: don't touch me you lost that right far away .. And I don't have any thing to talk with you...

She moves forward...

Abhi again holds her hand and pulls her close...

Abhi: pragya don't behave like you don't know me...

Pragya pushed him...

Pragya: yes I don't know you...

Abhi: pragya what I did is wrong... But I said those words in anger... Please pragya... I'm really sorry.... I'm regretting it....

Pragya smiles with a pale face...

Pragya: oh you are regretting it???... How many times you will do mistakes and ask sorry???... Even why I'm saying this to you... I'm not even related to you anymore....

Saying this she moved forward...

Abhi shocked to hear this...

Abhi looks at surroundings where no people's are there...

Abhi just pinns her on the nearby rack...

Pragya shocked and she got anger by his act

Pragya shocked and she got anger by his act.... She struggled hard to push him but it's no use...

Pragya: don't dare to touch me..(she warns)...

Abhi: why???... Why I should not touch you???... I'll touch you...

Pragya: you lost that rights after when you throwed me and my daughter out your house...

Abhi: pragya I know I have did a mistake... Please come to us... You know our daughter daily she'll ask about you... Please come to us.. I'm sorry....

Hearing her daughter she longs to see her daughter... But at the moment abhi's accusing words came before her eyes....

Pragya: you have lost that rights Mr abhi...

Abhi: do you remember still you are my wife...

Pragya: not anymore you are not my husband anymore... Please leave me or else I'll shout...

Abhi moves from her...

Pragya about to move... Abhi again holds her hand...

Pragya gives the deadly glare at him...

Pragya: leave my hand or else I'll shout...

Abhi: no I won't leave... Please pragya came to us with our daughter... How is she???... (he asked with tears brimming in his eyes)....

Pragya forcefully takes her hand...

Pragya: don't even try to come in my way Mr abhi... Moreover she is my daughter....

Abhi felt heartbroken....

Pragya pays the bill... She went outside to the parking slot....

She is arranging her purchasing bag on the passenger seat...

Some rowdies came there and starts teasing pragya...

Pragya: heh just leave from here or else... I'll call the police...

One man: but madam before the police come... We'll make our work.... (says looking at pragya lustfully)...

Two rowdies starts rounding pragya...

They about to touch her one strong arms holded the rowdies hand.... It's none other than Dev... (how many of you guys thought it's abhi 😁)....

Dev starts beating the rowdies... They ran from there...

Pragya: thanks Dev... If you didn't come here means I don't know what would have happened....

Dev: I told you right don't go alone... That's why I came here and waited for you in the parking spot...

Both smiles... This is seen by abhi... He burns in jealousy while seeing Dev holding his pragya's hands....

Pragya saw abhi noticing them...

Pragya: Dev shall we go...

Dev nods... Both drifted from there....

Abhi stands there with heart broken...

Abhi (himself)... Again I have broken her.... Im only giving her pain... I deserve this... More.... But I'll get back my fuggi soon... I won't leave her for anyone... And I'll find my daughter too...

Abhi says this with determining face....

Will be 💗💗💗💗

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

To be continued....

So what will happen next???...

Will pragya can able to forgive abhi???...

What abhi will do to get pragya's forgiveness???...

What is the relationship between pragya and Dev???....

Will abhi came to know about his daughter???...

Stay tuned for more twist....

Target 🎯 65+ votes....

Hurry up guys complete the target soon guys....

Press 🌟...

Don't forget to cast your views guys... It's really means a lot to me....

By subagokul...

Tata 💗💗💗💗💗