CHAPTER 2: GAME IS ON

Start from the beginning

"But-"

"That's my final decision. No discussion on it anymore." Mr. Zhang said. "You both can leave now and yes, you both have to go to Shanghai tomorrow and represent our company at the Annual Conference."

"Both?" Yue was shocked. "I thought I was going alone. I've even prepared my presentation."

"I know Miss Shen. And it'll be you who will present your presentation there. Dylan needs to learn and it'll good for him if he attends the conference. Let him assist you there." Mr. Zhang replied.

"Her assistant?"

"Yes Mr. Wang! If you've any problem, you can stay here and do the office work."

Yue smiled while Dylan was pissed off.

"No. I'll go with her."

******************************************

"What does he think of himself? Coming with a degree and competing for the manager position already? I worked hard for three years to get this position and now the company wants to give him a chance too? Bullshit!!" Shen Yue screamed in her cabin.

Jia was listening to her rant for the last half an hour and she didn't know how to calm her best friend who was a tigress today.

"Yue!! Calm down. Boss just said they'll give him a chance, he hasn't got the position yet." She tried to calm her down again.

"Can't you see how unfair this is, Jia? I've been working in this company for the last five years and from the past three years, I'm working hard for the promotion to get that manager position and when only three months are left, they're informing me there is another contender too! And if you've forgotten he has ZERO work experience. How can they do this? I'm sure that guy, Dylan Wang has contacts!!" Yue screamed again.

"That girl is so annoying, I swear! She thinks only she is worthy of the manager position just because she has the experience. She has forgotten that every position requires some educational qualifications and I've that. How can the company even consider giving her a chance?" Dylan screamed while sitting in his car parked at the office building.

XiZe, was listening to his rant for the last half an hour and could not calm him down.

"Chill, bro! She hasn't got the position yet." He said while chatting with his second girlfriend of the week.

"And I'd have to make sure that girl, Shen Yue, won't get that position at any cost." Dylan declared.

"Contacts? Then your chances are less Yue!" Jia said.

"Yes. That's why we need to think of something to stop him." Yue explained.

"But it won't be easy. I've heard company's head is fond of her and she has been working for this position for the past three years. She has the experience which you haven't." XiZe explained.

"Then we need to think of something to stop her." Dylan said.

"I have a plan! Jia said with a grin.

"What?" Yue asked with interest.

"I have a plan!" XiZe said with a smirk.

"I knew I could rely on you." Dylan said with a grin.

"Date him!" Jia said.

"Date her!" XiZe said.

"What? Date? Never!" Both said at the same time but at different places.