All Hell Breaks Loose!

Start from the beginning

Mom: Oh no, that doesn't sound good.

Dad: Eh, I'm sure it's nothing. Come on, it's getting late.

The three of them stand up and clean their plates then place them in the dish washer before leaving the dining room and head upstairs. YN opens the door to his room while his parents go to their room.

Mom: Goodnight YN.

YN: Goodnight mom.

Dad: Goodnight YN.

YN: Goodnight dad.

YN then closes the door before changing into his pj's and getting into his bed. After a few minutes, he falls asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Timeskip*

YN's pov

I wake up in the middle of the night only to hear strange noises coming from outside my room. Me being curious, I pulled the blanket off me and slowly crept out of my room. As I opens the door, the noises become more clearer.

I walk down the stairs and see mom and dad in the living room, I walk over to them and hear them talking about something.

YN: What's going on?

Mom: YN?! What are you doing up?

YN: I heard noises.

Dad: It's nothing son, just some ruckus outside. I'll deal with it.

Dad then opens the door and steps out to confront a man, who was just standing there, facing the opposite direction. Dad then slowly walks up to him.

Dad: Excuse me sir, can I help you?

The man doesn't respond.

Dad: Sir? Are you alright?

The man then turns around and stares at us, his face was pale, he had blood all over him and his eyes were white with a hint of gray in them.

Dad: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Just then, more monsters appeared and slowly creeped towards us, we bolted inside and locked the door before running into the dining room.

Dad: Stay here, I'm going to get my gun.

Mom: No don't, it's not safe!

Dad: I'll be fine, just keep YN safe.

Dad then runs up the stairs to his room to get his gun, mom then grabbed my shoulders and looked at me.

Mom: YN, listen. Stay close to me until your dad comes back.

I was still frightened by what we had just saw, but I tried to act brave for her.

YN: O... Okay.

Mom smiled at me before bringing me into a hug.

Mom: Shh, shh. It's okay, it's okay.

We kept hugging until dad ran back to the dining room with his gun.

Dad: You okay?

Mom: Yeah, we're fine.

Dad: Good, now let's--

Suddenly, monsters broke down the back door right next to me and mom, I was frozen in fear as the monster crept closer to us.

Mom: YN, RUN!!

She then grabbed me by the shoulders and tried to move away, but one of the monster grabbed her and bit into her neck. She screamed in pain as she threw me over to dad, he catches me as we watch helplessly as more monsters appeared through the back door and then grabbed her.