x NOLAN ARENADO x

***I apologize in advance if I am a little rusty. Being gone from Wattpad for over a year is tough!!***

Being a single mom was easy some days and hard the others. Today was one of the hard ones. I've already been up since 3 this morning feeding, changing, and occupying my baby. It makes it even worse when you don't have anyone else around to help you out with the baby. Heck, Nolan hasn't even met him/her. I'm too scared of what he might think of me. I know that he is the sweetest person and already accepts me and loves me for who I am, but what do he has a different view of me when he sees him/her.

As these thoughts were wondering around my mind, I hear the door opening to my apartment. In walks Nolan and I start to panic and he can tell. As he walks over to me, I can't even look him in the face. But just as always, Nolan finds a way to make me feel better. As soon as he finishes calming me down, he walks over to (baby's name) and starts talking to and cooing at HIM/HER.

"Why didn't I meet HIM/HER sooner?" Nolan asks. "I guess I was just scared of what you were gonna think," I answered.

"Baby, if anything, this makes me love you even more!" Nolan says with a big grin on his face. "Come here."

I walk over to him and (baby's name) as Nolan embraces both of us in a hug.