x Andrew Benintendi x

This is for Daniela!!

---I hope you enjoy!!---

|||

As Andrew and I pulled up to the stadium, we had to stop being a couple. Even though we've been dating for a few months, we want to keep it a secret. Even to his teammates, who keep flirting with me. I absolutely hate how I can't be his girlfriend around anyone, but I think it is for the best that we keep it a secret for now.

***Before the game in the clubhouse, still Your POV***

I was sitting quietly, until a bunch of his teammates started to come up to me. They were being so enticing snd flirty. It was getting on my nerves and it hurt me that they were doing this because I know it was hurting Andrew. Only if everyone knew we were dating, then this wouldn't happen. Just as I was thinking this, Andrew came and snuck up behind me and twirled me around and gave me one of the most passionate kisses he's ever given me. "No one flirts with my girl. Do you understand?" They all muttered a quick "yes." You could tell they were definitely surprised and scared by the looks on their faces. I'm so glad he finally told his teammates.

"Thank you for telling everyone. I've been waiting for so long. Now, go out there and play the best game you've ever played. Do it for me." " I will do exactly that, babe. I love you much, Daniela," he said with a kiss to my forehead. " I love you too, Benintendi."