"We could tell by your American accents, love," George chuckled softly.

"Yes well that's just part A, part B is that we aren't even from you... how do I put it? World?" Mya asked looking over to Lea, who just shrugged her shoulders.

"Your not witches?" Moody grumbled.

"No, where we come from, your kind doesn't exist," Mya explained. 

"Kinda like, an alternate reality," Lea clarified. 

"Yes, and you," Mya said pointing to Harry. "Your tragic life is a book, along with some movies, and a couple of theme parks."

"I'm sorry what now?" Harry was fully prepared to check himself into Saint Mungos. A feeling everyone else in the room shared.

"Do you think we can get butterbeer here?" Lea looked over at Mya in excitement. 

"I hope so!" Mya smiled with glee. 

"Prove it," Kingsley Shacklebolt told the girls, catching them a little off guard. 

Lea thought for a moment, before something popped in her head. "Your Patronus is a Lynx!"

"Well I'll be damned," Kingsley mumbled wide-eyed. 

Moody rolled his one eye, "They could have easily seen you use that."

"You really are paranoid," Mya told him. 

Moody walked closer to her as he narrowed his good eye, his other one looking around like crazy. "That's, what keeps me alive. Now tell me something to prove yourself, before I have to use some of my Auror tactics on you."

Mya and Lea gulped, they locked eyes with one another trying to come up with an idea.

"Umm... Voldemort, he's after something," Lea remembered just what scene they were in.

"You could have heard that before you landed!" Moody hiss as he pointed his wand at Mya's throat.

"He's after a Prophecy," Mya's mouth felt like it went dry, because being threatened by the crazy Auror wasn't something she had ever pictured in any of her fantasies. 

"Kids, out!" Mrs. Weasley pointed at the door.

"But-"

"I want-"

"Come on-"

"If it has to do with me-"

"Out!" Mrs. Weasley yelled sternly cutting the children's complaints off. They quickly scurried up the stairs, as Mrs. Weasley shut the door and put a silencing charm on it.

"What do you know about the Prophecy?" Sirius gave the two girls a look.

"Everything," Mya told him as Moody lowered his wand.

Just then, the kitchen's fireplace turned a bright green color. As the man, the myth, the legend himself came strutting out. Albus Dumbledore.

"I see you got my message," Dumbledore calmly looked between the two girls.

"What message?!" Mya scoffed as she threw her hands up in the air. "We were just watching TV, and poof! We're here!"

"More like we were sucked in, like in The Ring," Lea shivered.

"Professor, you know these two ladies?" Remus still had a hold on Lea's arm. 

"Yes, I do," Dumbledore said with a twinkle in his eyes. "Now, if you don't mind. I have some business to discuss with these two ladies."