Part 1

Mark's POV~

I sighed as I sat down at computer,I rang Bob and Wade and they answered immediately "hey Mark! Jack" Wade tipped an imaginary hat at the camera and I chuckled. "Jack isn't in the call yet" I explained and Bob face palmed "Wade you can tell who's in the call ya know" Wade suddenly looked sad before he rubbed his neck sheepishly. "Anyway why isn't Jack in the call? Isn't he playing with us?" Wade asked and Bob nodded "I wanted to talk to you guys first. We played Prop hunt last year and Jack edited out the bit where I talked about fucking him" "awe is Mark sad his senpai doesn't love him?" Wade teased but I ignored the comment and continued "he doesn't like septiplier" Bob grunted "um...okay?" I looked down at my hands " and fiddled with them "don't make any jokes is what I'm trying to say" Bob just nodded and Wade smiled at his camera so it looked like he was smiling at me. I sucked in a deep breath and before I clicked on the SepticSam that was Jack's profile pic,after a few rings Jack picked up and he yawned,stupid time zone differences. "Oh hey guys" Jack smiled before he yawned again "did you just wake up? We can make a video later on?" I asked "no!" Jack screamed,suddenly wide awake and I jumped a little "no,I rather one of us be tired then three" before anyone could argue Jack opened up the game and created a server. Jack then left his room and we could no longer see him,after few minutes later Jack ran back in with 4 cups with steam pouring out the top and sat down. "Did you make us all coffee? Sorry to tell ya Jack but we can't drink it" Wade teased and Jack let out a chuckle "no! They're all for me moron! I love my coffee" Jack snapped back with a childish voice and Wade put his hands up in surrender but before Wade could say anything Bob butted in "Jack are you sure you wanna record right now?" Jack nodded and I frowned and Jack pointed at me through his camera,his expression was stern and he did nothing before he turned to camera towards the wall. I heard a few objects fall and the camera turned back towards Jack,who was now in his Berlin shirt and had his hair in a ponytail,he looked good with it. "Can't record shirtless can I?" Jack asked as he raised a brow and I held in the urge to say something about septiplier or septiplier fan girls. "Okay! Everyone in the server?" Jack asked and Bob sighed "your sleep schedule is fucked" Bob muttered "I know!" Jack cheered and Bob just smiled "I'm ready" Wade then slapped his hand towards the camera "Top of the mornin' to ya laddies,my name is Lordminion777 and I'm playing with 3 American assholes!" Wade screamed and I nodded,knowing he was recording "AMERICAN!?!" Jack shrieked and I jumped "I'm Irish!" Jack yelled and Wade laughed "my headphones fell off at the sound" Wade chuckled before he placed them back on his head "hey guys!" Jack mocked in the most American accent he could muster before I laughed and took in a breath. "Hello everybody!" Bob then waved at the camera and I stared at him through mine "how dare you!" I screamed before I sat layed back and took off my headphones. In the most idiotic voice I manage I mocked Bob "hey bobble heads,Muyskerm here" everyone laughed so hard it could hear them even though my headphones were on my shoulders. "Yay we did an intro! For the first time ever playing this game!" Jack cheered and I nodded "yeah now let's play the game!" I huffed and I pressed the button,the loading screen came up and I watched Jack pick up his coffee mug and take a sip before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell off his chair,a smash was heard "JACK!" I screamed and Wade looked into the camera "Mark? Bob? I can't see you" Wade then reached out to touch the camera before he fell off his chair,his camera landed of the floor next to Wade. "WADE!" I cried as I saw Wade laying unconscious on the floor,I then heard a coughing sound and I looked at Bob "Bob?" I asked and Bob looked at me,his eyes were dull and he was drooling "Bob?" I asked again,a bit more stern. Bob grabbed his stomach "I feel...empty...save me Mark" Bob then began to hack and I reached towards the camera as if it would help me touch Bob. Bob fell back in his chair and I watched as he didn't move. I went to ring Mandy but I was drawn to a sound from Wade's screen,it sounded like wind. I looked to see Wade withering away,his tiny little skin pieces flying towards the camera before disappearing. Suddenly I felt light headed and my stomach felt empty,like I hadn't eaten in ages. I looked at my camera that was recording me "I love you all,I love you Amy,Chica,Henry,Ethan,Tyler and momiplier. I'll be with dad" I whispered "never forget you are all important my Markiplites" I muttered before the corners of my visions went dark,I fought to stay alive and looked at everyone's camera. Bob and Wade were still withering while Jack was still not able to be seen.