6-Christmas

It's Christmas! I love Christmas so much, and It's my first one with Simon and the boys. Mum and Dad came to drop my stuff off a week or two ago. I'm so glad i finally got to wear clothes other than the ones I brought in my suitcase.

I set out all the presents i bought on my desk. I've bought all the boys different hoodies. I get out my wrapping paper and start to pack the gifts. I buy JJ & Simon hoodies with an inside joke we've shared with each other since we were teenagers written across it and I get Harry a hoodie with a screen cap of the iconic moment of him kicking a football and falling off a roof on it. I get everyone else Hoodies with (in my opinion) their best quotes on them.

I finish wrapping them all up and hide them under my bed because i hear someone knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shout. Simon walks in. I quickly run up to him and give him a hug.

"Merry Christmas Lizzie!" Simon shouts as he lifts me into the air. I giggle and tell him to put me down.

"I've gotten you the best present everr!" He tells me.

"No I've gotten you the best present ever." I hear Harry shout from the corridor. I laugh and kick them out of my room so that i can get dressed.

I decide to wear my favourite Christmas jumper and some cosy trousers.

I bring the presents downstairs and hide them under our tree. Most of the boys are wearing regular Christmas jumpers or Sidemen hoodies, but JJ, JJ is wearing a full Santa costume.

"Merry Christmas!" the boys say as I walk downstairs. JJ pulls me into a hug, his fake beard getting all in my face, as Simon asks me to help them film their secret Santa video.

I help them film and we sit down to exchange actual gifts. I get some nice t shirts and decorations from some of the boys.

"I have the best presents for you guys!" I say. I hand them out to each of the boys. They open them up and they laugh at the hoodies. JJ and Simon however, are laughing much harder than everyone else. Harry is just sat there with his head in his hands laughing at the photo of him falling off a roof.

Simon gives me his present. I open the small box to find a gold locket with my name engraved on it, identical to one he gave me when i was 12. I aww, put my hand to my heart and my eyes start watering. I don't even know why. Simon pulls me into a hug and clips it on at the back.

"It's beautiful, Si" I say. He smiles at me, kisses me on the forehead and goes to talk to Josh and Ethan.

Harry walks over to me with a small box. Its red and tied with a little white bow. I open it to find a silver bracelet with a red pearl-shaped jewel in the middle. It's gorgeous.

"O-Oh my god Harry" I say, shocked, "How much did this cost?"

"It doesn't matter...do you like it?" He replies, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"I love it!" I shout, attacking him with a hug.

I quickly check to see if anyone is looking, and a place a quick peck on his cheek. I can see his cheeks flush with red.

Later, after dinner, the boys decide to play truth or dare.

"Simon, I dare you to tell us Lizzie's most embarrassing childhood story." Harry says

"Oh god" I say while putting my head in my hands.

"Oooh which one..." Simon says while everyone else laughs at me with my head down, "Ahh I know"

Simon tells us the story of the time I had a temper tantrum in the middle of a supermarket at age 5 because mum wouldn't buy me the cereal I wanted.

"I remember that!" I try say through my laughter.

"Lizzie, Truth or Dare?" JJ asks in a booming voice.

"Dare," I say glaring at Simon, "because I'm not boring."

"Careful now, JJ." Simon says. I giggle because i get what Si means. JJ can be... inappropriate.

"Lizzie." JJ pauses, "I dare you to cuddle with me for the rest of the game."

I raise my eyebrow and look around. Simon raises his hands as if to say he isn't objecting to it. So I shrug and walk over to him. He's lying down on the sofa so I join him, my back facing his chest. He wraps his arms around me and I just say "Watch it...". He laughs and removes his hands.

We keep playing and JJ moves his hand towards my hips. I tense slightly but don't say anything. JJ has been acting a bit weird lately. asking weird questions, this dare itself. JJ couldn't fancy me, could he?

Sorry for the shorter chapter!

-Rowan