5-Dinner

Harry helps me finish cooking dinner and sets the table. He's really nice and helpful. And his smile is so adorable. Lizzie! Again! It's Harry! One of Simon's best friends!

As we're eating the boys keep asking me to tell them embarrassing stories about Simon, while he keeps threatening to kick me out if i tell any. I finally give in and I tell them about the story of the time that he fell down the stairs and broke his nose after i said "Boo" from behind him when i was 9 and he was 13. Simon just put his head in his hands as the rest of the boys just laughed their heads off.

"Question," JJ says with a completely straight face, "Have you ever caught Simon wanking." I don't say anything and everyone just bursts into laughter. I can feel my face turn bright with red. I don't stop laughing for a solid five minutes.

"Well have you?" JJ shouts. Because I'm still laughing my head off i just try and nod my head through my laughter.

The boys just start laughing even harder and Simon has basically just left the table.

JJ starts chanting "Tell us! Tell us!"

I just shake my head, "I do not want to re live that memory"

Harry has now fallen off his chair, JJ is just laughing his head off, Simon has left the table, and I'm just sitting there laughing at the chaos.

Everyone calms down and they help me clear the table. If I'm honest JJ is still laughing.

We decide to watch a movie tonight. Simon picks some boring movie that I've never heard of. I make some popcorn and bring it into the living room. The only space left on the sofa is next to Harry. I don't mind ;), I think. I cuddle up to him as Simon looks over and says "Watch it you two." We laugh it off.

The movie is very boring. I find myself still cuddled up to Harry. I look up at him, his blue eyes, blonde hair, cute smile. He really was good looking. Harry looks down at me and smiles. We stay like this and stare at each other for a while. Yeah. I fancy Harry.

Harry POV

Lizzie really is cute. She's fallen asleep cuddled up to me. It's pretty late so I decide to pick her up and carry her upstairs.

"Mate the fuck are you doing?" Simon says as i walk out the door.

"She's asleep," I say simply.

"Sure," Simon says, pointing at me, "just come back down immediately."

I walk up to her room, treading lightly as not to wake her. She might be Simon's sister, but I'm not can't deny it. I like her. Shit.