2- Bars aren't always a good idea

Lizzie POV

After I put the stuff i have with me in my room, Simon calls me down. I walk down the stairs from my room, unsure why. As i got downstairs simon pulls me aside. "Hey Liz, I just wanted to say, now that youre in London..." Simon starts. "what is it Si?" i ask. Simon sighs. "I dont want you dating any of my friends. especially the rest of the Sidemen." "Simon I'm not 15 anymore. You cant decide who i can and cant date." I shout back at him. "Liz im not being a dick i just dont want you to get hurt by one of the guys but still be forced to see them." He explains, looking her straight in the eye. "I dont care Si. I cant take care of myself." I say and storm into the living room.

I walk into the living room and sit down next to Ethan. Simon had always been protective over me but that was okay when i was a teenager. I am my own person now. Not just his little sister.

"Is everything good?"Ethan asks, looking up from his phone.

"Not really. Simon's being a dick. He says i'm not allowed to date any of his YouTube friends." Ethan raises his eyebrows and says, "Were you planning to?" "No. It's not even the fact that he doesn't want me dating his friends, but the fact that he's trying to control my life. I'm not 15." I say stubbornly. Ethan looks at me, and sighs.

Later on, as we're all standing about downstairs, JJ suggests we go to a bar tonight. "As a celebration of Lizzie moving to London!"Harry adds in, smiling at me again. I blush and look down. "Alright then!" Vik says loudly, "Everybody go and get changed.

I, luckily, anticipated that we would probably be going out somewhere before my stuff arrives, so i did pack one nice outfit in my suitcase.

(REALLY CONFUSED AS TO WHY THE PHOTO IS SO BIG AND I CANT GET IT SMALLER IM SOrrY)

"Are you fuckin ready yet Lizzie?" JJ shouts from downstairs as i finally walk down the stairs.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and i do a little spin. A wolf whistle comes from JJs mouth. Simon raises his eyebrows at JJ and just says "Watch it..." jokingly, of course. To quickly change the subject, Tobi says that the 2 ubers he ordered should be here soon. We split into 2. Harry, Me, JJ and Tobi in one car, Simon, Vik, Josh and Ethan in the other.

As the Ubers arrive, we walk out the door but i realise that Harry is still inside. I turn around to see that he's staring at me, in his own world. "Harry?" i say to get his attention. It works. he snaps awake and apologises, quickly rushing out the door and into the car.

Harry's POV

Lizzie walked down the stairs. she's gorgeous. She's wearing a short black dress and heels. God Damnit Harry you've told yourself, she's Simon's sister. you cant like her. I can't stop myself from staring at her. Until that is i hear Simon mutter under his breath just the word "Stop." next to me. Shit.

Lizzie POV again

We walk into the bar and I can already tell how the night's going to go. The boys will end up with the girls at the back, and I'm gonna end up at the bar.

And I was right. After about 3 hours, i look around. JJ, Simon and Tobi were , as predicted over with girls in different corners of thr bar. Ethan, Vik and Josh were at a table getting drunk. I'm at the bar on my own, and Harry was...No where to be seen. Probably ran off with a girl.

I order 2 more shots and pull out my phone.

23 messages from Harry

I check them. all drunk nonsense. I sigh, got up, and decided to go look for him. I first walk over to Vik, Josh and Ethan. All completely pissed and no help. I decide not to bother the other guys and leave them to there make-out adventures.

Just as i am about to give up and go back to the bar, i see Harry sitting at a table at the back with a girl.

"Harry!" I say, "I've been looking all over for you!"

"And...you are?" says the girl sat across from him. Dammit. This isn't gonna be fun. I sigh and start to say,

"I'm his friend Li-"

"Friend?" Harry drunkenly slurs, "Waddya talking about? you- you're m-my girlfriend." As soon as he says this, i see the stranger girl suddenly snap her head towards him.

I shake my head. "No Harry I'm not."

"Oh." Harry starts again, his words barely intelligible,"Well will you be my girlfriend?" I'm a bit taken aback by his outburst, but manage to control my urge to say yes.

"Harry youre insanely drunk. It's time we go home." I say.

"Ummm...He's not going anywhere." The other girl says, "I dont even know if you know him. you could be a criminal for all i know." I sigh deeply and show him the text messages .

"That doesnt prove anything. Harry doesnt have to go anywhere with you."She snaps. I snap.

"Listen up, bitch. Harry's my friend okay. He's so pissed drunk that he can barely walk. For all i know you're probably gonna try sleep with him even though he's so drunk an-" I'm suddenly cut off by Harry smashing his lips into mine.It was probably about 4 seconds, but it felt like forever. The moment is cut short by the bitch prying Harry away, slapping him, and storming off. I smile at Harry and he smiles back despite being insanely drunk. Everything finally seems calm, when suddenly i hear Simon behind me.

"We're leaving. now."

Ah hello!

Most of the chapters will probably be about this long. But apart from that, It was my Birthday yesterday! although that wont be true once you read this because i am most likely going to write a lot more chapters before i finally publish it.anyway. Goodbye!

Rowan