Amy smiled, relaxing and waved at King who smiled and waved in return. "Do you want to put peanut butter on your face?" She asked.

King's smile faded. "No?"

Mark looked over, tensing, but Amy took a deep breath. "Do you want to look at squirrel pictures on my phone?"

"Oh!" King sat up a bit more, excitedly. "Yes please!"

Amy smiled, pulling out her cell phone and opened a gallery of pictures she had allowed King to save in the past, handing it to him. King's face lit up as he scrolled through the pictures. Mark let out a deep sigh. "Getting there."

Dark nodded his head. "Bing should be your next concern, and the Host following that."

"Text me a list." Mark sighed, turning his attention back to watch Yandere. "Has he woken up at all?"

"Not yet." Dark admitted. "It has taken King some time to begin recovering... they have all fallen quite far."

Anti hesitantly slipped into the room, trying to avoid Dark's gaze as he made his way over to Robbie's cot. "What are we doing?" He hissed, watching Jack.

Sighing Jack kept his eyes focused on the bed. "I uploaded... a video with Robbie's thumbnail." He swallowed hard. "I really hoped-"

"We just have to wait longer." Anti grunted.

Jack's lip quivered as he considered protesting, but instead he nodded. Mark frowned, hesitantly leaving Yandere's side and placed a hand on Jack's shoulder, looking down at the bed. "Maybe... Anti would watch for Robbie? We should get back to work."

"Uh..." Jack sighed, trailing his fingers on the edge of the bed. "Just a bit longer?"

Mark sighed, and gently turned Jack, pointing over to Marvin's bed. "He's still here Sean. He needs this."

Jack closed his eyes tightly and Mark sighed, hugging him. He didn't know what the man was feeling. Yandere might have gotten close, but none of Mark's had actually blinked out of existence. He also knew he was right though, they needed to keep moving forward. Of course, Jack also knew he was right and after a few minutes of processing, he nodded. "Alright. Let's go." A sad smile crossed Mark's face as he let go of the man, patting his shoulder before walking off. Mark looked over Yandere again, before making his way over to King. "I'm so glad you're feeling better, bud."

Jack swallowed hard, watching Anti's body twist and deform as he glitched, all the while intently staring at the empty cot. "Let me know... if something happens, alright?"

"Yeah." Anti muttered, his focus still firmly on the bed.

Nodding his head, Jack started to leave, before he stopped and headed to Marvin. He patted the man's arm, sighing. "I'll make this better Marv, you're going to do magic again. I promise."

Dark cleared his throat. "I will let you know if there are any other developments."

Mark sighed, nodding. "Thank you."

"Oh, and Mark?" Dark glared at him, Mark nodding. "Work quickly. Wilford may not be top priority... but I am uncomfortable with his deterioration."

Mark frowned. "What do you mean?"

Dark cracked his neck. "Go make videos."

Sighing Mark shrugged it off, and watched as Jack left Marvin's side, heading out to the vehicle in silence. Nodding, Mark looked over the room, and followed him out. "We'll visit later." Amy promised, holding her hand out and King sighed, handing her phone back.

On the drive home, Mark talked video ideas with Amy, while Jack watched out the window, trying desperately to process how he felt about Robbie not reappearing. It had always been a long shot, but he had still believed in it.