Out of Time

"And I'll see you all, in the next videoooo!" Jack screamed before looking over to see Mark cringing with his headphones around his neck. "Sorry... that gets loud."

"A little warning next time." Mark chuckled.

Jack smirked. "You know what my outro is! You've tried to mock it before. That's warning enough!" He smirked, then glanced back to his camera. "Thanks Robin!" He sighed, before stopping the recording.

Mark got up and made his way over, making sure it was all stopped before he sighed. "He's going to have questions."

"He already has a lot of questions." Jack mumbled.

Leaning against the desk, Mark shrugged. "Have you considered... telling him?"

Jack laughed. "Oh yeah. Hey Robin! Remember how I started editing the Anti videos on my own, even though you came up with a lot of the effects and in general do a better job? That was because all the characters popped into existence, and I've just been filming them. What? Losing my mind? Nooo... I'm fine. No, you don't have to come check on me. I don't need to see a therapist! I promise!"

Mark sighed. "Look, I thought it was going to freak Amy out a lot too... and... it did, but she got over it alright, and a lot of the time they like her better than me." He laughed. "Just like my audience!"

"Well... she is a lot nicer than you, so..." Jack smirked.

"I mean... yeah." Mark chuckled. "If they're coming to my videos for nice, they're in the wrong place. You're the loud guy, and I'm the asshole."

Jack laughed, shaking his head. "We have more videos to make."

"Fuck!" Mark huffed. "I still don't have any ideas!"

"Let me send a message to Robin with this footage so he can get started, and then maybe we can brain storm together? I've been thinking about something..." Jack shrugged.

Mark sighed, nodding. "Sure. I'm just gonna check in on Amy, and... maybe text Dark and see how everyone is." Jack nodded, giving him a thumbs up as Mark left the room.

Dark was just reading the text from Mark when a frantic Anti ran into the room, his form nearly collapsing behind the intense glitches. "You need to come upstairs. Now!"

"Why?" Dark muttered, unphased by the state of the glitch.

"Now!" Anti screeched before running out of the room again.

Dark sighed, looking over the sleeping King as he stood. He glanced over to make sure Yandere didn't look at all different and then headed upstairs. He was starting to understand the problem as he approached ward one and could hear a familiar voice, yelling. "And how are there two of you? If I shoot THIS Mark, does that Mark feel it?!" Groaning, Dark opened the door, slowly stepping in beside Anti, who was just looking back and forth. Camera Jim was ducked down behind Reporter Jim, the camera shaking as it was trained on Wilford who was pointing his gun at them. Hearing the door, Wilford's attention snapped to Dark and he grinned. "Oh! Damien."

"William." Dark hummed, placing his hands behind his back, and crossed the room. "I think perhaps you are a little tired, and not feeling yourself. Seeing double Mark?"

"Well I-" Wilford started, pausing as he squinted at the Jims. "I did have a strange dream."

"Strange dream?" Dark asked, gently lowering Wilford's arm as the mad man allowed it.

"We were at the old estate..." Wilford chuckled, the laugh slowing to a stop after a few seconds, a worried smile taking hold of his expression. "We were estranged from Mark, because of some business with... and..." Wilford laughed, shaking his head. "You... you had a hard time."