Chapter 8: Movie

"Aubree, you have your first movie audition. Only if you want to do it." I couldn't keep a smile from coming onto my face. I slowly nodded my head.

-The Next Day-

I stood outside the school. Waiting for my ride. I saw the familiar black limo appear. I hopped into the backseat to discover Alexander Ludwig sitting there.

"How are Aubree?"

"Me?"

"Is there a different Aubree?" He chuckled at my confused state.

"I'm doing fine I guess. What are you doing here?"

"Alec said that we're trying out for the same movie and we should get to know each other."

"That makes sense."

"So what's your middle name?" I was taken aback by the question.

"Excuse me. I don't just tell people my middle name."

"You know mine." I crossed my arms at him.

"How do you know that?"

"If you're as big of a fan as you say you are, you would know my middle name."

"Richard! Ha, I know it!" He smirked at me. "And I just proved your point."

"So what's yours."

"June."

"Aubree June-"

"Summers."

"Aubree June Summers."

"I was born in June. That's how my parents came up with it."

"That's unique."

"My sister was also born in June, so it's my mom's favorite month." He smiled at my story.

"Tell me about your A.J."

"A.J.?"

"Aubree June."

"Well, I was born in June 19th. I'm 15. I have a 13 year old sister named London. I live with her, my mom, and my dad. My mom was married before my dad and I have a step-brother named Landon. From her favorite movie "A Walk to Remember", that's why she chose London, because it was so close. Landon never comes, since he's in college. I miss him."

"Deep. I miss my siblings too. Sometimes, acting isn't always easy." I nodded my head. "Tell me more."

"My favorite color is blue. Umm. My favorite movie is the Hunger Games."

"I stared in that."

"I know. That's part of the reason I love it so much. My best friend is Maverick. His brother is friends with my brother. My other friends are Braelyn, Savannah, Ollie, and Ellie."

"They aren't as high on your list as Maverick."

"They are but."

"But?"

"I don't know exactly. I love my friends. I just spend more time with Mav."

"Interesting."

"When did you become detective?"

"I have always been. Tell me more, you have a very interesting life."

"I want a dog. I love to sing. I love to write. I'm good at school."

"That's boring stuff. Tell me about your friends."

"Ollie and I are our own writing group. We spin book ideas off of each other like everyday. She's so sweet and always up for a good laugh. Ellie loves to read our books. She's so kind and will help anyone. Savannah is a troublemaker. She is always cracking jokes and always seem to do something wrong in the process. Braelyn is a hopeless romantic and loves to sing with me. She enjoys laughing. Dang. That was ton of words."

"I enjoy hearing about you."

"Thank you."

————————————————————————
Just to get you to know the characters more. Plus, I wanted to put Alexander in.