SBP #1: First Day

En başından başla

##########
#####

"Any progress, Niks?" Alexa asked as they walked together in the hall.

Nikki pouted as she rolled her eyes in frustration.

"Oh sweethearts, let's just enjoy window peeking first! I bet we will meet our boys later.~(˘▾˘~)" AJ told them as she started to skip.

AJ stopped once she saw their way was blocked by couple of students, drooling over someone on the mini stage.

"A traffic, really? (-__-)" Alexa groaned as she looked at the girl in front of  them disgustingly.

"Hey!" Nikki poked the shoulder of the student in front of them. "What's going on? Can you move aside? You're blocking our way. (¬_¬)" She sassily uttered.

The girl turned around to them while her brow furrowed.

"You have no idea what's going on? (O_O)" She asked.

"Obviously that's why we are asking you. (¬_¬)" Alexa replied as she rolled her eyes.

The girl and her friend beside her exchanged looks and murmured something.

"They're probably newbies." The friend said to the girl.

"If you don't want to tell us, just move away. (◔_◔)" Nikki yelled at them.

The girl and her friend ignored them and went back from fangirling.

"How rude." Alexa crossed her arms.

Sasha went near at the ladies and snatched the pictures they were holding.

"What the hell are these?" Sasha raised her eyebrows while scanning the pictures.

"Ooooh shit! Those fvckin' abs! (✿ ♥‿♥)" Nikki commented as she took a look on the pictures.

"Hey! Give me back our Finn Bàlor photos! (>^<)" The girl shouted at Sasha.

"So this is the person they are drooling about." Sasha said to herself and a smirk formed on her lips after.

"Oh ladies!" Sasha chuckled as she threw the photos on the floor. "You didn't know? I'm in a relationship with that abstastic man! I am his hot girlfriend. (▰˘◡˘▰)" Sasha stated.

The girl and her friend went shock as they heard Sasha's bold statement.

"What?! (O__0)" Even Alexa and Nikki screamed in union. Sasha elbowed them secretly and they started to laugh.

"O-oh yeah yeah! That man and our friend are already in love with each other." Alexa added.

"That hot man you are drooling about is madly in love with Sasha Banks. So stay back." Nikki smiled as she played Sasha's purple hair.

"H-how? How did that happen? He never been in a relation----King Finn told he will stay single forever." The girl said with a confused look.

"Well the king you are calling is already the king of my heart. Haven't he told ya'll? That we started dating since last week? (▰˘◡˘▰)"

"Oooh noooo. Finn is already taken....NOOOO!! This can't be happen!!!(ಥ﹏ಥ)" The girl and her friend began to cry.

"You wanna hear more stories about us?" Sasha asked them.