two.

I have to warn you that the story would be told in third person but if it would be on first person, I would put whose perspective it is. Enjoy!

-

S01E10

The One With the Monkey
-

"Fine, I'll kiss you!"

-

The whole group was hanging out in Central Perk Coffee Shop except for Joey. Monica and Ross was sitting on the couch while Phoebe was sitting on the arm rest of the couch, Ellie was sitting on the chair next to Phoebe while Chandler sits on the arm rest Ellie was sitting on, while his hand pats and rests on her head.

Phoebe was preparing to perform as she talks about what she songs she prepared, "So you guys, I'm doing all new material tonight. I have twelve new songs about my mother's suicide, and one about a snowman."

They all threw her a questioning look as Chandler spoke, "Might wanna open with the snowman". When Phoebe was about to reply to him, Joey suddenly entered with a frown on his face.

It was obvious what happened but Monica still asked, "So, how'd it go?"

"Ahhhhhh, I didn't get the job" Joey told the group as he sat down and ordered coffee.

"How could you not get it? You were Santa last year."

"I dunno. Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager. He's not even jolly, it's all political."

"So what are you gonna be?"

"Ah, I'm gonna be one of his helpers. It's just such a slap in the face, y'know?"

Before anyone could answer Joey, Rachel took a short break to ask what everyone was going to do for New Year's. In result, she got protests and hits by cushions from the four. "What's wrong with New Year's?", she asked confusingly.

Chandler stood up and walked towards her, "Nothing for you, you have Paolo. You don't have to face the horrible pressures of this holiday: desperate scramble to find anything with lips just so you can have someone to kiss when the ball drops." As he stops and realizes his tone was higher than normal, "Man, I'm talking loud."

Ellie rolled her eyes at her best friend blabbering on kissing someone during New Year's like it's the most important thing. Rachel responded, "Well, for your information, Paolo is gonna be in Rome this New Year, so I'll be just as pathetic as the rest of you."

Ellie lightly scoffed, "Excuse me?", Then Phoebe added, "Yeah, you wish!" As she received a questioning look from Ellie. "What?", She asked.

While Chandler went on about New Year's again, "It's just that I'm sick of being a victim of this Dick Clark holiday. I say this year, no dates, we make a pact. Just the seven of us-- dinner."

Everyone agreed except for Ellie. Chandler noticed the responses and the not responding, "Y'know, I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm. And a complete response." As he raised an eyebrow at Ellie on the latter part.

"Yeah, no can do." Ellie placed her cup on the coffee table as she got up from her chair. Chandler scoffed and said, "What? You have a date now?"

Annoyed by the topic of dates, she responded, "Yes Chan, I have a date. Twenty of them, actually." As she grabbed her coat from the other arm rest of the chair. "Alright Ellie!", Joey cheered her on because of her response. But was confused after Ellie raised an eyebrow at him, "I was talking about my patients, Joey"