"I don't need his help." He declares.

"Yes but I'm sure it'll be a lot faster if he helped you, right?" Katsurou looked to be contemplating before he nods.

"Okay, Hey, carry me there." Katsurou says, his face still stuck in a permanent glare, he stuck his arms out to his father, waiting to be lifted and it is so cute- shit Katsuki is dying, he gently took Katsurou in his arms, the small blond clinging unto his neck before he got out of the bed, Izuku gathered the plates and Katsurou almost screamed at him to let them do it but Izuku insisted.

They got to the kitchen and Izuku placed the dirty dishes on the counter, kissing both Katsuki and Katsurou before he left to take a bath.

"Mama likes to be squeaky clean, but your breath is stinky, did you already brush your teeth?"

"Did you?"

"I take showers after mama, I brush after."

"I'll take a shower after you then, then I'll brush my teeth." Katsuki says, he pulls a chair off their counter and placed it to the counter next to the sink, placing Katsurou ontop before he gets the dishes and puts it near him.

"I can wash them you can dry." Katsuki says.

"I can wash them too!"

"You have short arms, maybe when you're older." Katsurou looked a bit upset.

"Mama always lets me wash! Let me wash!" He whines, "just lift me closer to the sink!" Katsuki complied, just because he didn't want the toddler to keep screaming, surprisingly, Katsurou watched the dishes very very diligently, made sure the plates, utensils and glasses are all nice and clean and after that, Katsuki dried them then put them in the drying rack.

"See, you should've just trusted me. Mama trusts me, you should too, mama is very trustable." Katsuki just pets his head, it is apparently one thing Katsurou has inherited from Izuku, which is liking pets. He started acting like a kitten and calls out whenever he stops, atleast he found an activity he knows his son will enjoy.

"Okay enough pets, I need to take a bath, I have school." Katsurou says, suddenly pushing Katsuki's hand away and walking past him, well his son definitely has more control than Izuku, the same time he left, Izuku opened the door, looking freshly bathe and wearing a new pair of clothes.

"Oh hey Katsurou! Did you finish washing dishes with daddy?" Katsurou nods, he stuck his arms out and Izuku immediately carried him up, "ready to take a bath?" Katsurou nodded and then they disappeared into the room.

...

There was no way that kid still doesn't know how to bath.

___________________

Katsurou held Izuku's hand as they walked to kindergarten, when Katsuki asked why Katsurou isn't just taking the car, Izuku looked bit frustrated.

"He's a growing boy Kacchan, he needs to learn how to travel by feet first, we don't want him to be too spoiled." He explains, "right Katsurou?" The little blond beamed and nodded.

"Hey, you're my dad right? Why aren't you holding my hand too?" Katsurou asks, looking back at him, his currently empty right hand reached out for him and Katsuki immediately took the opportunity to hold the small hands unto his own. Tried not to fanboy over how small it is, now he knows why his parents were trying to be all lovey with him when he was little.

It was very very nice. They quickly reached the kindergarten.

"...Take care of mama while I'm gone, Grandpa says there's a lot of people who doesn't like mama, so you have to protect him while I'm gone." Katsurou says to Katsuki.

"Ah, sure, I'll do that." He says, petting his head.

"Seriously, take care of mama." He insists before he leaves.

"..."

"So uh, Deku, wanna go on a date with me?"

"...Sure."

_______________

They went on a date which is uh, waiting obsessively outside of the daycare and maybe buying everyone ice cream when the ice cream vendor came- of course they weren't the only parent there, someone screamed at them from trying to give ice cream to her daughter which she thinks is full of chemicals, so Katsurou gets two ice cream bars. Izuku felt really bad, everyone has ice cream except for his poor poor kid who looks about to cry.

Katsuki gets the kid away from her parents gaze and practically shoved the ice cream in her mouth and she ate quick, the kid also wiped her face because she can't seem to do it right.

"T-Thanks Katchukun." The girl murmurs, hugging him, Izuku looked about to cry about how cute it is, Katsuki can't help but feel the same.

It was play time, and parents we're allowed inside again. Katsuki immediately tugged his father down.

"Did you protect mama?" He whispers, Katsuki nods.

"Good."

Katsurou doesn't play until Izuku tells him he should make friends his age. He seemed to be perfectly content on just hugging Izuku until the end of playtime but Izuku wants him to make friends so he makes an effort.

The girl from earlier started following Katsurou again, along with Katsurou's friend who was a boy with black hair and gray eyes. Katsurou plays rough, practically wrestling the little kid down the floor but the other guy plays rough as well, pushing back just as hard while the girl from earlier just watched in awe.

"Not bad, carnivore."

"Stop calling me that! I mostly eat meat but fruits are nice too! I'm an omnivore!" Katsurou barks back and bites, the kid hits him with a tonfa- where did that come from?

"Carnivore, I am a predator too, not prey, don't bite me."

"I'll bite whoever I want!"

Izuku is taking a video of the fight, Katsuki asks the other parents if this was normal, the supposed mother of the kid, donning a traditional Japanese kimono for some reason, nods.

"It's good training." Training for what.

They wrestle a bit more before they sit away from each other, Katsurou was pouting, hard while the other kid seemed mostly stoic, the girl was patting Katsurou's back but Katsuki doesn't think it's working.

"How old is Katsurou again?"

"Two and a half years old, doesn't he act like a big boy already?" Looks like a big boy too, he wonders if somehow, Izuku's dad genes of being incredibly big passed unto him or something.

Katsurou reconciles with the gray eyed kid and pets his head, the girl joins in petting the grey haired kid.

They'll be great friends when they grow up, hopefully.