Chapter 12

It had been all most two weeks after Albus's death and and little over three week after my dad's death. I had taken to wearing light amount's of make up. Today I had put on light green eyeliner to bring out my blue eyes and tinted lip bam , and I was dressed in my Ravenclaw uniform. I walked down stairs and got some breakfast and then I went to charms. I was walking to the Grate Hall after Snape's class to go to lunch after I aced the test like I do with every test I take. As I passed a empty class room I was jerked in to another I turned around to see Draco he had a half smile on his face.

"Luna I have information for you." He whispered in my ear and then he said.

"But all the Slytherin boys out there think I'm snogging the daylights out of you so to make it look real I'm going to kiss you, but it's only to keep our cover do you under stand?" I lend up on to my tip toes and whispered in his ear.

"Yes I know. It is so hard to be the spy Draco you must know your card's, your place, and who to talk to. Do what you have to do to get that information, so I believe a kiss..."

"It's a snog." he said correcting me.

"Ok a snog is not to bad."

"Have you ever done this before?" I shook my head and looked down. I herd Draco chuckle and put two finger under my chin and forced me to look up at him, he whispered back.

"It's ok Luna I'll be gentle." after he said that he bent down and brushed my lips with his, it felt like a butterfly's wings were creasing my lips I reached up on to my tip toes and kissed him back, and he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me flush to his chest and deepened the kiss. After some time I had to come up for air and Draco trailed his lips to my neck and I sucked in a deep breath and threaded my hands into his hair and let out a small whimper Draco pulled back looked at me in the eye and then went back to my lips and flipped us so my back was pressed up against the wall and his hand were still on my waist. When we finally pulled apart Draco kissed my forehead and then rested his head in the crook of my neck and took a deep breath and hugged me and whispers.

"Well you look thoroughly snogged." I blushed and looked down.

"Meet me in the common room later on ok right after lunch. See you soon Pet." He walked out and I could hear a bunch of male laughter coming from down the hall. I quickly walked out of the class room and walked in to the Grate Hall and ate lunch. Once we got back to the common room I walked over to Draco and said.

"Remember when I was in the hospital wing?" He nodded.

"Do you remember what you said? you said 'No one will hurt you anymore. Stay by my side and help me.Be the person I can talk to and I will all ways save you' Well I'm all ways hear to talk just so you know Draco." I was walking up the stairs when he called back out

"And just so you know I will all ways save you my little pet mouse." He bounded up the stairs grabbed me flung me over his shoulder and walked in to his room.

"And in return I need help in charms so help?" so we studied all day.