Chapter 1

I was setting out side looking for some small odd but beautiful creature. It was just be for dawn and I could not wait to go back to Hogwarts. I missed Hogwarts, and I don't know why? I have all ways been made fun of; everyone calls me Loony Lovegood. Truth be told I very much sane, and I really do see the things that I claim. Just then then I herd my father yell. I jumped up and ran in to the house.

"Daddy! Daddy were are you are you ok?!" I yell out. Then I herd a thump an then my fathers body rolled down the stairs with a blank look on his face. I did not have to check for his pulse because I knew just by the look on his face. The blank look in his eye's and the unnatural paleness of his skin. I could not control it; the horrible blood curdling, heart stoping scream ripped through my body I fell to my knee's and sobbed at the lost of my dad.

"First Mum and now Daddy." I said softly to myself. I gently moved my Dad's body to his bedroom and then sent out my Patronus to Dumbledor. I don't know how long I stayed standing in the same spot just looking at my dead father. I head a pop and I didn't even turn around to see who it was. I really did not care at this point.

"Luna my dear, please come with me." I just slowly turned around and looked at Albus. Yes I call Dumbledor Albus.

"Why?" I said with my voice cracking.

"I don't know, but now I'm going to let you go with a good friend of mine." I nodded. I saw a young woman about 20-25. She had on a soft blue dress that was long sleeved and came to her knees with black hills; she all so had long black hair that fell in long glossy dark waves down her back. The lady smile and then turned her head to Albus and asked.

"So I will be taking her to Hogwarts it that correct?"

"Yes that is correct Jessica." Jessica nodded and then turned and put her arm out for me to shake, and I did.

"Hello I'm Jessica and you are." Before Jessica could finish I said

"Luna Lovegood." and smiled sadly. Jessica nodded and then nodded to the fireplace.

"So do you mind fluing to Albus's office?"

"No not at all just let me get my things." She nodded and snapped her finger and all of my bag that I had packed over the last week came down the stairs and stopped in front of us the then I shrunk them down and put them in my pocket. Then we flued to Albus's office and then she nodded and then she left with a pop.

So I walked up to Ravenclaw tower and fell asleep crying