Christmas Eve

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I'm kind of skipping around in time. I just want to make the book more interesting for you all.
......

Maddy's P.O.V.

It's December 24th, Christmas Eve. I'm still going into work today, but only until noon. Then, Spencer is coming over and spending the night so we can spend Christmas together as well. The rest of my family is in Wisconsin and Spencer can't be with his either, so we thought this would be best.

I walk into my office and see that it is festively decorated for the holiday. Even complete with a little Christmas tree. Then my chair turns around and I see Spencer with an elf hat on his head.

"Spencer! First, this is so sweet. And second, you look adorable in that hat." I say as I walk towards him and greet him with a kiss.

"Don't worry, I have one for you to. Everyone, actually." He tells me, handing me a Santa hat.

"What the hell happened in here? Did Christmas throw up?" Morgan says, walking in my office.

"No, Reid happened in here." I tell Morgan.

"Oh. That makes sense. He goes a bit overboard for holidays, especially Halloween and Christmas." Morgan explains for me.

"I even have a hat for you" Spencer says, handing him a matching elf hat, except this one is red, Reid's is green.

"Fine. We can all look ridiculous together. You're lucky I like you this much." Morgan tells Spencer as he puts on his hat. I slip on my Santa hat as well.

"I'm taking a picture of you two." I tell them, giggling. Morgan was right, they do both look a bit ridiculous. And just now, I notice Spencer is also wearing an ugly Christmas sweater. Then again, I'm guilty of owning one as well. "Spencer, I also love your sweater."

"Of course you have an ugly Christmas sweater." Says Morgan.

"So you're saying that you don't have one? I'm guilty of it." I admit

"No, I don't. What is it with you two. You have those matching bags, matching dirty old black converse, and now you both have ugly Christmas sweaters."

"Morgan, stop complaining about our horrible taste and pose for the picture." I say, pulling out my phone. I take several.

"Alright. Now I'm taking some of you and Reid." Says Morgan. I hand over my phone and Spencer and we wrap our arms around eachother. Morgan takes a few pictures and hands me back my phone. Then, there's a knock on the window.

"Hey! Why weren't we invited to the Christmas party in Maddy's office!?" Yells Garcia, making sure we hear. The rest of the team is with her. I let them in.

"Wow. I'm going to guess that Reid did this." Says Rossi once he fully observes the decorations.

"Yes he did. And, he even has hats for everyone." I tell them. Spencer then hands Blake, Rossi, and JJ reindeer antlers, Hotch a elf hat, and Garcia a sparkly Santa hat.

"Now we need a group picture." Announces Morgan.

"Alright. Everyone get close to me." I say. We snap a few pictures together. I show them the pictures I just took of all of us and the pictures of Spencer, Morgan, and I.

"Alright, am I the only one who has no work to do?" Asks Blake.

"No" we all agree.

"Yay! Office Christmas party!" Cheers Garcia.

"That's fine. I know you'll have finished everything, so have some fun." Hotch tells us.

"Well, then I'll make my specialty. Half and half hot chocolate and coffee." I offer as I begin to start the coffee and hot chocolate.