Chapter 13

*WARNING: SWEARING*

---------

Marinette's pov

I couldn't believe this. This isn't real. Am i dreaming!?

My kitty was there, standing right in front of me. I tried to reach out and touch him, just to make sure he was real and wasn't some cruel illusion but was met with the harsh reality of realising i was no longer in control over my own body.

I zoned out, trying to piece together what was real and what wasn't when i suddenly felt a hand grab my arm and pull me out of nathaniel's grasp.

It was adrien!

Third persons pov

"Let her go adrien, im not going to ask again" Nathaniel said, stepping forward.

"No, she is mine" Adrien retorted, not letting go of nathaniel.

"Didn't you hear anything i said? she isn't someone you can order around and call yours. She isn't an object!"

"Ugh just shut up! Your doing that right now you hypocrite!"

"Fine, let marinette decide, who do you want to be with baby?"

All eyes were on marinette as she wrenched her arm out of Adrien's grasp and fell into Nathaniel's open arms.

"You, i want to be with you, baby!" She cried as she helplessly looked into his cyan eyes.

A wide smirk spread across the redheads face as he looked back at adrien who had a look of disbelief and betrayal on his face.

"Sorry adrien, but marinette has spoken. She obviously loves me and you should respect her decisions. Now, please leave my house and never return over wise i'll file a restraining order on you for harassment" Nathaniel said as he turned away, marinette still in his arms.

"NO!" Everyone looked towards Lucy who had an angry look on her face.

"Ive stayed and kept quiet when i saw you take over marinette's soul, and i continued to not say anything as i watched you make love to her even though she clearly didn't want it. But this is crossing the line. I refuse to just watch as you take away marinette from the person that loves her! She doesn't want to be with you, it's written all over her face! So let her go!".

Everyone was equally shocked at the black haired girls outburst but everyone was instantly brought out of their shock as an angry voice shouted at her.

"HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME YOU BRAT!" Nathaniel angrily shouted at her as he let go of marinette.

He quickly made his way to Lucy and slapped her across the face.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" adrien shouted as he made his way to Nathaniel and grabbed his shirt. "FIRST YOU TAKE AWAY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, THEN I FIND OUT THAT YOU'VE TOUCHED HER! IM ALREADY PISSED OFF AT YOU BUT THEN, LIKE THE DICK YOU ARE, YOU GO AND MAKE IT WORSE BY GOING AND SLAPPING A GIRL IN THE FUCKING FACE!"

Adrien let Nathaniel go and went over to ask Lucy if she was ok before Nathaniel got up and smirked.

"No matter what you do, marinette will always love me, she's already proven that~" He said with a smug tone.

Adrien was done.

He ran over to Nathaniel and punched him square in the face with so much force that blood came pouring out of his mouth.

"YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER WOULD YOU LOOK UP FOR ONCE! DON'T THINK I DONT KNOW THAT YOU BRAINWASHED MARINETTE AND STOLE HER SOUL" Adrien raged.

He wanted to get out of here as fast as possible so he grabbed Lucy's hand and took marinette in his arms.

"Come on, lets get out of here while we still have the chance" Adrien said as he dragged them both out.

He would be back, so he could end Nathaniel once and for all. But right now, his first priority was marinette and bringing her soul back. And who better than master fu to help them.

--------------

Holy crap i did it!

There will probably be about two more chapters left and then i can officially say that the Miraculous series is done!

Also, did any of you notice the little reference i put in the chapter?

'YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER, WOULD YOU LOOK UP FOR ONCE!' is from a rap battle from taro and budo from akedemi rap battles!

I was listening to it while i was writing and heard that line and i was all like, "Im so using that line in my story"

The video is at the top so if you didn't watch it then go do that now!

I usually like to listen to music when read or write although its usually piano because it soothes me. But today i decided to listen to some music with words in so i put on rap battles, hamilton, imagine dragons and twenty one pilots.

I am in love with hamilton (I will never be satisfied :3) and im listening to twenty one pilots as im writing this sentence.

Anyways stay pawsome! 🐾