eighteen - real life

an: hey guys! I'm sorry for the short break but I was busy finding out what I want to do in the future and I am still trying to figure that out. This chapter isn't about Joseph but I try to  write realistically. It'll be better soon! xx

Private Chat between Hazz 🥰 and Liz 😘

about tonight.. Paul wanted to get to know you

I told him that we're only going out but he didn't accept a no

So maybe he could join us for dinner

of course

but is he like the protective brother?

Should I bring something?

he's been protective over me when I've had my first boyfriend

but I guess it's okay now, he seemed to be normal

don't bring anything, I'm just glad you come 😚

see you then 😘

"Don't tell me you're nervous", Paul spoke to me while I was getting ready.

"We're going out for dinner, I'm not nervous. I'm just annoyed that you couldn't just let me go alone. I'm not fifteen years old any more."

"I just want to make sure you're alright."

"I am, Paul. Harry is a good guy. Things didn't end bad when we stopped dating. You're just going to embarrass me."

"I promise you that I won't embarrass you. It'll be a good evening between us all when he's as good as you say. I love you, little sister, I'm not joking."

"Okay, let's do this. I love you, too by the way."

Paul drove us to one of my favorite restaurants in Georgia. I also came here with Joseph last week and for many of our cast meetings. I could see Harry already standing there in front of the entrance holding a bunch of flowers in his hands. Oh, how lovely.

"I told him he shouldn't bring me anything", I told Paul happily, "He's a gentleman."

"Well, I'll let him convince me."

"Hey, uh I know you didn't want me to bring anything but these are your favorites so", Harry greeted me seeming a little bit nervous when he turned to my brother, "Hi, I'm Harry."

"Paul Wesley, the brother. I see you're trying to be a gentleman", my brother smiled at him friendly.

"Thank you, Haz, I appreciate it. Let's go inside."

We were directed to our table as soon as we got in. Harry and I sat next to each other, Paul in front of us.

"So, Harry, you're making music?", Paul started awkwardly.

"Yeah, I've been on tour with one direction for some years. We decided to take a break and now I'm working on my own music. That's basically everything that I do at the moment. How is filming going on at the moment?"

"Actually pretty good, right brother?"

"Right, sister. At least we're finishing season eight."

"Kind of sad. I'm going to miss everyone. At least I'm still going to be on set for The Originals."

"I'm sorry to interrupt. What do you want to drink?", the waitress asked us friendly, her eyes got bigger when she realized who we were, "Oh wow, I'm sorry. I'm a big fan."

"Don't worry. Elizabeth and I will have some white wine, Sauvignon Blanc if you have. Thank you."

"Yes, we have that one. Mr. Wesley?"

"You can just call me Paul. I'll have a beer, thank you", he waited for the woman to go, "I'm not really comfortable seeing my little sister drinking alcohol."

"Paul, I'm twenty-one years old. I can legally drink alcohol like you", I chuckled regarding the fact that he really became protective over me.

We ordered some delicious food, talked about so many different things and I believe that Paul ended up liking Harry. I mean, why shouldn't he? He probably just didn't like to admit it because he was still afraid that my heart was going to be broken.

"So, it's been a good evening. You can come over soon, mate", Paul admitted giving Harry his hand, "I'll give you two a moment."

"I don't want to sound jealous but I need to ask you this", Harry started shyly after Paul was back in the car, "Is it true what some fans say.. that you and your co actor have been going out? I just need to know if we can go back to how it was."

"I can honestly say that there's nothing going on between Joseph and I. But I can't tell you what is going to happen between us. I think we should just see where we're going?", I smiled lightly at him not knowing if I was right about the things going on with Joseph and I.