Chapter 29

The only thing I could hear was shouting, guns going off and glass smashing.

Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me behind Sam’s desk. Sam opened the top draw and took out 2 guns, one for him and one for Harry.

“Harry, go now!” Harry grabbed the gun before taking my hand and pulling me over to the door. He opened it and looked both ways before he pulled me down the hall.

Once we had turned a corner, I screamed when we bumped into someone. Harry immediately moved so he was in front of me and held the gun up.

“Jesus, Harry it’s me!” Niall’s eyes widened as he lifted his hands up in defence. Harry swore under his breath and put the gun down “sorry man” Niall bent down to pick up the gun he had dropped “what’s going on?”

“I don’t know but all the guards are dead” Niall looked over to me and gave me a sympathetic look “I also heard one of the guys say that they need to get Melissa” Harry’s whole body froze “they are here for her?” Niall nodded his head “we need to get her out of here, now

Harry grabbed my hand as we continued down the hall. Niall looked around the corner before running. I nearly fell when Harry stopped “why did we stop?” Harry’s grip on my hand tightened as he turned his head “don’t look”

I didn’t question it, just nodded my head and closed my eyes. Harry continued to pull me through the house and trying to find an exit. I opened my eyes when I heard a door open and saw that we had reached the back of the house.

I turned around and gasped when I saw the bodies on the floor surrounded with blood.

“I told you not to look”

We ran outside and over to the woods which surrounded the house “THERE SHE IS!” I turned my head and saw that a group of men were running after us. “Harry!” Harry cursed under his breath as we went faster. Niall was near a building which was hidden.

I screamed when I felt a scorching pain in my left arm. I fell down to my knees with the impact. I looked down at my arm which was covered in blood. Harry had stopped running and shouted something to Niall before running over to me.

He knelt down in front of me and looked down at my arm. Without talking, he took his plaid shirt off, leaving him in just a white shirt, and wrapping it around my arm. He stood up and picked me up.

“I was shot in the arm, not the leg” Harry continued to run through the trees and over to Niall, completely ignoring me.

Niall’s eyes widened “what the fuck happened?!” Harry put me down on my feet but kept an arm around my waist “she was shot”

We walked over to the building “Harry, she needs a doctor! At least let Liam look at it” Harry opened the door and pulled me in “there is no time”

This building happened to be a garage. There were different makes of cars. Niall jogged over to one of the cars and unlocked it. Harry got in the back and I followed behind him.

“Are you okay?” Harry lifted my arm to examine it. I slowly nodded my head “I’ll call Liam on the way. Can you hold on?” I nodded my head again. Harry told me to keep pressure on the wound so it can stop the blood flow.

Niall finally started the car and pressed a button which opened the garage door. There were a few guys outside guns aimed at the car. Harry quickly grabbed me and pulled me down with him “keep your head down!”

With that Niall stepped on the gas and we sped through the woods and to the highway.

A/N: I have, yet again, a new story which I am writing it's called The Devil and the first chapter is up now so please go and have a look.

also, Revelation is going to be on hold for a while. I am not feeling the story anymore but I don't want to get rid of it for a second time. I am still accepting if anyone wants to take over it. if you do please message me as soon as possible.