Chapter 17

WARNING: this chapter does contain some smut. read at your own will.

For the past three days Harry and I have spent them in his apartment. Harry didn't want us to leave and just spend time with each other, which I didn't complain about. I am still in shock of what he said three days ago.

He loves me.

He said that he was keeping his feelings bottled up because he was scared and I was as well. When Harry said we were a mistake it broke my heart and I knew then I had fallen for him but I didn't want to admit it.

I looked down at Harry who was still sleeping. He had his head on my stomach and his legs were tangled with mine. We didn't fall asleep like this. I remember falling asleep with MY head on HIS chest.

Not that I am complaining because he looks cute and adorable like this.

I started to play with his hair with my left hand while I rub his back with my right. Harry started to move, he moved his head off my chest and nuzzled his face into my neck. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

I went to sit up but he groaned and pulled me back down "stay" I giggled as his hair was tickling my face "Harry I want to make breakfast" Harry shook his head and kissed my neck a couple of times "no, you're staying here with me"

I rolled my eyes as I sighed "fine"

Harry rested his weight on his arm as he looked down at me "morning beautiful" he brushed some hair which was on my face. I smiled up at him "morning handsome" Harry smiled down at me before leaning down and kissing me on the lips. Harry pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you" I get butterflies in my stomach every time he says that. Ever since we exchanged the words he randomly says that he loves me and it is really cute.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. I quickly pulled away "I love you" I pulled him back into the kiss. He immediately kissed me back and hovered over my body.

He rested his hands on my hips as the kiss grew deeper. He trailed kisses down my jaw and to my neck. I let out a small moan and I could feel the smirk on his face.

I felt his hands travel to the end of his shirt that I was wearing and ran his hands on my bare stomach. Harry nibbled on my ear which was a total turn on.

"Let me make you feel good"

The furthest we have gotten is just making out we haven't done anything intimate, but I trust him.

I nodded my head as I pulled him back into another kiss. He slowly lifted the shirt up and pulled away from the kiss. I helped him take the shirt off before being pulled back into another kiss.

I felt his hand slip into my underwear. I moaned when I felt his finger touch me. He rubbed my clit a few times which caused me to moan louder.

He entered one finger and I grabbed his arm as the pleasure came. "You like that?" I nodded my head, not trusting my voice right now. "I am going to add another" I nodded my head as Harry added a second finger. He curled his fingers which caused me to arch my back in pleasure. Harry kissed my neck as he continued to pleasure me.

The pleasure was becoming too much and I knew I wasn't gonna last much longer. Harry knew this as his pace quickened. "Baby, cum for me" Harry kissed down my neck and to my collarbones as I released onto his fingers. He licked his fingers and kissed me on the forehead. "You okay?" I nodded my head with a small smile "I'm great" Harry shook his head and laughed.

I pushed Harry on his chest and sat up "where are you going?" I stood up from the bed "going to have a shower" Harry's eyes lit up and I shook my head with a laugh "no, you cannot join" Harry pouted as I walked out of the room and into the bathroom.

I have slept with someone before but being drunk we got straight to the point. I have never been pleased before and I have never pleased someone, and I was glad that it was with Harry.

I finished in the shower and walked back into the bedroom. Harry wasn't here anymore but by the delicious smell, he has made breakfast. Harry demanded that I moved my stuff into his bedroom.

I put on a fresh pair of underwear before putting my jean shorts on and a white t-shirt. I quickly put my hair in a ponytail before walking out of the room and into the kitchen. Harry was dressed in his jeans and a black t-shirt.

There were two plates sat on the table. We both sat down and eat in a comfortable silence. After washing the dishes we both walked into the living room and put a movie on.

"I have to go back to school tomorrow" Harry tensed up next to me "no you're not" I sighed, I knew he was going to be like this.

"I have missed a lot" Harry shook his head and tightened his arm around me "you are not going to that school when Damian knows you are there"

"Harry, I want to go to college in the summer, I need the grades" Harry sighed and ran his other hand through his hair "I will call you if I see anything suspicious" I kissed his cheek and then the side of his mouth and then kissed him on the lips. Harry sighed into the kiss and pulled away.

"Fine"

A/N: that was the first time ever writing smut sorry if it wasn't that good but there Will be more ;)

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT