Chapter 15 Lost and Found

Börja om från början

"Friend"  he muttered "being your friend"   His eyes were no longer empty, in place with his blue eyes looking at Sakura.

"Everyone come back quick!"  everyone quickly came back to the scene looking  including Sophia at the miracle that had happened.

Tema had finally woken up, tears poured down his face with his eyes now full of life.

"Tema your awake!!!"   exclaimed Lucile

"Tema, you've awakened. Thank the goddess" said Nikistati

"Sakura did you mean it?" asked Tema

"mean what?"

"...being your...friend?"

"we all mean it" said Sophia sitting at the other side. "you mean a lot to us all. Fiona get the Doctor now" .

 As Fiona left, Sophia supported him so he was sat up right  "since you've arrived you made a big impact on all of us"

"but I'm one of "them"...a son of the evil king" said Tema "Daekavich even said so himself". Lucile walked over and on a bed next to his

"he's right you are descended from the king" she replied knowing this wasn't what he wanted to hear "just like all men but that doesn't mean you're just like the rest of them"

"can you tell me something" Tema asked

"Yes sure" said Sophia

"What Sakura said about the world is it true?" 

All the girls hesitated answering the question but Sakura answered "yes it's true.  We were all taught the same thing about the people. The world is fractured between the children of the fallen ones,  those good of heart mainly women and those bad of heart mainly men. You could be the only good hearted boy I know of."

"so it's true. I am all on my own"

"That's not true!" Nikistatia joined in, stood at the base of the bed "you're not alone. You have got allies which is more than what most people could say. I have met many people  and you're the only individual who called me friend"

  Lucile sat forward from her be   "you have saved me three times since you've been here. I'll admit I was cautious at first but even when you didn't have a name you saved me from Draconian, you didn't care about your own life when we fought against Clay and you saved my life when I got poisoned by that teacher Anacra"

"The same for me Tema" Nikistatia moved forwards "you're the only person who didn't look down on me just because of who I am and my social upbringing. You called me a friend...something that made me really happy"

"but I hurt you all" he said shamefully "I don't remember much when I got really angry but I still remember small bits like when I hurt Sophia and Sakura (directing to the injuries he had caused). I'm still no better than anyone else" his eyes were watering again as he spoke.

Sophia tapped Tema on his shoulder turning him towards her "look it's true you are descended from the King of old who passed on his traits to his children but when you hurt us you hated every bit of it. If you were really one of them then you wouldn't be here right now" . Sakura lifted up his hand and blushed a little

"Tema we want you to come and live with us. Me and Sophia. You can call it your home too."

"she's right. When all this is over you can live with us" said Sophia agreeing.