🎆Chapter.28🎆

It's time for NXT Take over, Amelia's match against NXT Women's Champion Sonia Banks

It's time for NXT Take over, Amelia's match against NXT Women's Champion Sonia Banks. I'm scared she will turn up here and she will get mad at me. I never meant for this to go too far, this is how far Sonia wanted it not me!
(Amelia walks towards me)
Tyler: "I hope your not mad at me, this is all Sonia, I told her how it is, she's completely out of order and I know she is"
(Amelia walks right past me and ignores what I say, she is more focuses on her match)
The two are finally in the ring... My Ex, The Champion Sonia and the challenger My Current Girlfriend Amelia.
It's the match the whole ladies locker room has been talking about, Katie is on commentary and Sonia and Amelia are both close in this match, both are close to winning and this is in Amelia's hometown in Columbus Ohio.
Amelia has beaten Sonia on odd occasions and again she does it, she does it once again.
Jojo: "Here's your winner and the NEW NXT Women's Champion Amelia Bliss!"
(Glitter, Glitz, Sparkle, Bliss!) Katie came over as soon as that line ended and raised Amelia's hand up as the new NXT Women's champion.
*Backstage*
Amelia was still ignoring me even after the win she wanted to get and I feel like I have caused everything and some part of me tells me I haven't and I need to find out what's going on.
Me: "Why aren't you talking to me?"
Amelia: "You had something to do with the photos!"
Me: "Wait... No I didn't it was all Sonia, I told her not to do it and she has gone behind my back, caused so many problems and now it's became a huge deal but put that behind you, your champion now"
Amelia: "It doesn't matter! It still hurts me!"
Me: "But I...."
Amelia: "And you let her do it, I've had enough, take your ass and your phone away from me because I don't want it anymore! Good Bye!"
I didn't know that Sonia was gonna go behind my back and post the pictures, it was not my fault, I'm gonna get Amelia back again and I will be happy, it's just one person stopping my happiness and it's none other than Sonia, she is like Sasha her own sister they both cause trouble everywhere they go and I'm not letting her ruin this for myself and Amelia!