Chapter 2

Ash woke up and almost screamed in joy when she realized she was free from middle school. But she kept herself quiet and squealed into her pillow, then calmed down and skipped downstairs. She saw her mother on the computer. "Did you find a high school?" She asked her mother, who had decided to look for a high school for Ash.

"Yep! There's this place called Illuminati High. I think you'll love it there." Her mother said. "Mom, Illuminati High sounds strange. I mean, come on! ILLUMINATI." As said, and earned a shrug from her mother. Oh well. Ash thought. As long as it's better than middle school. She walked outside to enjoy the first day of summer more. Ash walked into the forest and tripped, falling down a hill. When she landed, she winced in pain. Her right arm is most likely broken. The girl got up and noticed a statue. She brushes off the vines and cobwebs. It was of nothing, but had writing on it.
"1: Beginning
2: Pirates
3: Knights
4: Renaissance"
It said. There was a lot more room for other writings. She was confused of what it was, but took out a purple notebook and drew a map of how she got here. She closed and locked the notebook, putting it in her bag then walking back to her house.

~Hi. I'm Timeskip.~

Ash had a cast on her right arm. It wasn't too bad, so it'd heal within a few months, but she still needed the cast. She was currently looking at the map she had drawn. The statue was labeled as "S". She didn't know what it was or what it meant, or even how it got there. There was no sign of human life around it. Ash's mother knocked at her door and Ash quickly shut and locked the notebook. "Ash!" Her mother said. "You're going to summer camp. It's most of the summer, so you better pack a lot. Oh yeah, and I found out that Illuminati High is a boarding school." Ash sighed. "Alright, mom! Thanks!" She said, getting up and walking to her closet. She pulled out a suitcase and set it on her bed, opening it and beginning to pack.

When Ash finished, it was midnight. She fell asleep on her bed, her suitcase now on the floor. The moon shone through the window, illuminating part of the room. A shadowy goo like creature moved through the room before disappearing.

Ash awoke in the morning and fell off her bed when she turned and saw the sun. She groaned in pain from her arm and got up, after stretching, she went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, cringing at her bedhead. She quickly took off her eyepatch and stared at her fully purple eye. It had a black slit. This is why she was bullied. Her eye was different. She got in the shower and took a shower, getting out and putting on clothes for the day. She put back on the eyepatch and brushed her hair, then walked out.

She almost fell down the stairs but caught herself, laughing nervously. She walked down the stairs like nothing happened and made some breakfast. She ate quickly and ran upstairs, grabbing her suitcase and running back downstairs as a bus arrived. She got on and placed her suitcase on her lap, staring out the window. Someone sat down next to her and she glanced at them. They had blue hair and fully white eyes. they noticed her staring and asked what was wrong. "Oh! Nothing! I'm sorry." Ash said with a small smile, embarrassed. She looked out the window again as the bus drove to the camp.

(A/N- if you all want, I'm accepting requests to put OC's into the story. They'd be either during camp or as students at Illuminati High
~•w•)