Frank x Mic Stand

Frank Iero and Stanley Mic Stand had always been more than friends.

It started on MCR's first show that they had ever performed. Frank took one look at his mic stand and he knew he was in love. It started with simple touches throughout the show, but then Frank made his move. After the show, he volunteered to stay after and clean up, insisting that he do it on his own. As soon as the rest of the band left, he tackled Stanley. He started kissing all up and down the stand, leaving no place untouched. He flipped Stanley over and was pleased to see that the inside was hollow.
"Do you need prep?"
"No, I'm good."
He pushed in, the stand seeming like it was the perfect size. They had their fun with no problems, but there was quite the dilemma once Frank had finished. He tried to pull out, but the suction made it impossible.
And in that moment, he realized how badly he had fucked up.
He pulled with all of his strength, but it was no use. He started looking for something to break the stand with, but he couldn't find anything.
Frank had to go looking for help. He tried calling his boyfriend, Gerard, but he didn't pick up. He tried every member of the band, but none of them answered.
He sighed, and muttered a few curse words under his breath.
He started walking down the hallway into their rooms, and that was when he- quite literally- bumped into Gerard.
He turned around, seeing Frank with his dick stuck in a mic stand. He couldn't contain his laughter even if he tried. Frank turned bright red.
"Do you need some help with- that?"
Gerard asked, pointing to Frank's slight problem. Frank nodded softly, blushing a deeper red.
After 20 minutes of attempting to pull the stand off, Frank was in tears from the shame and pain. Gerard suddenly had an idea. He walked over to Frank seductively, and then started kissing his neck, right on his sweet spot. He continued until Frank was fully hard again. He grabbed a hammer from god knows where and walked back to the end of the stand. He slowly hacked off the end of the stand, the cool air hitting Frank's tip making him sigh in relief. Gerard suddenly yanked on the stand, sliding it off with no trouble.
Frank wasted no time pulling his boxers and jeans back on and ran to his room.

Let's just say Frank learned his lesson.

—————————————————

Frank got his dick stuck in a mic stand, how do you guys feel about that?

I have one question for myself:
Why the fuck did I write this?