Then we both went out of the house and walked our way to the school.

We arrived the school gate and saw students there. I got scared and hid behind Yoongi. But then he held my hand and pulled me close. "Don't worry I got you." He said without looking at me. I saw the girls' glares.

"Why the heck is he hanging out with that weirdo?"
"Before it was Taehyung now Yoongi? How much does she pay them?"

I heard them say which made me hurt. I let go of Yoongi's hand and ran away from the scene. I went to the girl's restroom and hid there. I couldn't stop the tears from falling so I let them be. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 2 minutes before my first class starts. But I stayed inside the restroom. I am afraid to go out. I am scared to hear their words.

I cried inside the restroom until someone knocked. I unlock the door and went to one of the cubicles. "Have you seen the weird girl? She's pathetic isn't she?" The voice said. "I know right. She has been hanging out with those boys for weeks. She must be rich." The girls giggled. I covered my mouth to prevent me from making any noises and to stop my sobs. I sat on the toilet until they left.

My heart was aching badly and I couldn't breathe. I locked the door once again and looked at the mirror. If only I could remember what happened that night. If only I didn't slept early that night. If only. I would have prevent this from happening. I could have known the cause to this bullshit. I've hated myself, my life for years. Everything is messed up. I'm messed up. But I have to study. I have my mom waiting for me.

I cried once again as I remembered my mom. Mom, if only you were here. I miss you mom. I miss our home. I miss our family. Even though I hate dad, even though I don't believe in love, there is still a part of me that wants to experience it. But everything that is happening to me is hatred. People hate me. I hate me. I don't have anyone to talk to.

I felt weak and fell down on the floor. I wish I was born normal. I wish I was beautiful. I wish people would love me more. It's only been weeks but I am already suffering. I want to go home. But I don't want to waste this opportunity. "I'm sorry." As I pat my shoulder. The only thing I can say now is sorry. Sorry for existing. Sorry for being this ugly. Sorry for being this worthless. I've been hiding here inside the restroom for 2 hours now.

I've skipped 2 classes. I'll just go to the dorm and skip classes for today. I'll just make it up tomorrow. I unlocked the door and walked at the hallway. I felt wasted. I felt dizzy. I was walking like a drunk lady. I saw people stare at me but I didn't care. I'm too tired. I was too broken. I just felt like a dust floating around the hallway. I just wish they didn't paid attention to me but I have no choice.

I arrived at my dorm and immediately went to my room. I lied down and tried to sleep. But thoughts were bothering me. It felt as if I could drown in my own thoughts. I feel like it could kill me in instant. Then suddenly my chest hurts again. It made sit upright and clutch at my chest. I was breathing heavily. I felt a stinging pain on my left thigh. I clutch my thigh. It felt like burning or something. It felt as if it happened before. Then I looked at my right thigh and it was glowing. I widened my eyes and got terrified. I looked at my left thigh and it looked like something was being marked on it.

I was breathing heavily and felt like I was going to pass out anytime. "Help me." I fell down on the bed again as I wait for the pain to stop. It was really painful. "Help me." I said loudly in my thoughts. "Help me everyone please!" I shouted. "Ahhh!" I screamed giving all the energy left on my body. The pain was really unbelievable.

I cried as the stinging pain flowed through my body. "Save me." The only words I can say. I felt weak on my bed and just lay there. My body was not functioning well and the stinging pain was still there. My body was awakened when someone busted the door open. It was the seven of them. I just looked at them with my weak half opened eyes. I weakly smiled as Yoongi approached me. "Jiyeon!" I heard them shout. Yoongi immediately removed my hand from my left thigh and touch it.