Chapter 21: SummerSlam WWIII

Start from the beginning

Charlotte: not fearing any new challengers, baby?

Chase: as I said before, I'll be the fighting champion everyone deserves, not like that lazy part timer 

Then Lexi got text messages from Peyton, Josh and Randy.

Lexi: guys, text messages from the others

Alex: what they say, babe?

Lexi: here...

Peyton: good luck guys!

Josh: good luck to all your matches, Peyton and I will be watching

Randy: use your mind games against the First Army, I'll be watching from home. Good luck

Lexi: well guys, let's kick some First Army asses

Everyone: yeah!

The first match was Finn and William's tag team match against Marcel and Fabian.

(Finn and William vs. Marcel and Fabian match highlights)

William stared down at Marcel as there was history between them back in NXT UK. The two Superstars locked up and evaded each other's moves.

Finn evaded Fabian with his speed and flattened the Italian Superstar with flying forearms followed by a double leg takedown followed by his signature double foot stomp. Marcel came in to interfere, but Will got the German wrestler with a superkick.

William made a blind tag as Finn measured Fabian and hits him with the slingblade. Then the Demon King launched from the ropes and hits a Tope Suicida on Marcel. Then William came in and hits East Meets West on Fabian for the victory.

As Finn and William celebrated their victory, the Undisputed Era's Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly came out and stared down William and Finn. The two UE members continued to stare at William and Finn while they help their First Army brethren to the back. 

(Backstage)

William and Finn walked in the locker room where they were met by applause from the group. 

Lexi: alright guys, we're off to a great start

Ryan: now it's my turn to keep the train moving

Sasha: good luck Ryan

Ryan nodded and soon got into character as Elleon. He put on his eye contacts and Akatsuki cloak. Before he exited the locker room, he turned around and nodded at the group.

(Elleon vs. WALTER match highlights)

The two men stared down at one another showing no fear in their eyes. As the bell rang, Elleon instantly launched a wild forearm smash to WALTER, nearly fazing Der Ring General. Elleon sent WALTER over the top rope with the big man landing on his feet. WALTER went back in the ring and locked up with Elleon.

WALTER managed to land his signature chop on the Shadow Ninja. The force of the chop nearly brought Elleon to his knees, but the Shadow Ninja was still standing and he let out a loud screech much to the shock of WALTER. Der Ring General landed another chop, but Elleon stood there and absorbed all the pain. Der Ring General went for one more chop, but Elleon caught it before ominously saying:

Elleon: I'll show you what real pain is...

The Shadow Ninja went for a hard chop, knocking WALTER down to one knee; he went for another chop and WALTER was flat on his back. Elleon was still holding on to WALTER's right arm. He dragged the big man up and landed one more chop before letting go of his arm. Then Elleon launched from the ropes and hits Amaterasu for the victory. As the referee raised his arm, Elleon looked down at WALTER with a blank emotionless look on his face.