15.

Any of you even so much as think the word "parley", I'll have your guts for garters..."

Elizabeth slips out from under the ropes, making me roll my eyes. 

Idiot... 

She rushes towards Barbossa, when the other ship explodes, making her stop instantly.

The crew starts laughing, making me clench my fists. 

He's gone... No. He can't be. I need him. 

"You Godless Pirate", Elizabeth snaps, angrily, as she tries to grab Barbossa from behind. However, he turns around, grabbing her.

"Welcome back, Miss. You took advantage of our hospitality last time. It holds fair now you return the favor", He says, before pushing her into the crowd of pirates.

"No", She exclaims, as they start grabbing at her. I watch in horror, as she freaks out. 

I may not care much about her, but I wish I could help her.

"Barbossa", I hear Will yell, making me look up. Everyone looks in the same direction as me to see Will standing on the side, holding onto a rope.

He's alive?! I knew, he'd be able to get out of there... I mean, I was starting to doubt him, but I'm glad he got out. 

I don't know what I'd do if he....

I don't even wanna think about that. 

He jumps down, grabbing a gun and pointing it at Barbossa. "She goes free", Will says.

"What's in your head, boy", Barbossa questions, stepping forwards.

"She goes free", Will repeats.

"You've only got one shot, and we can't die", Barbossa points out.

"Don't do anything stupid", Jack says, from beside me. He glances at me, before jumping back onto the side, away from everyone, before speaking.

"You can't die. I can", Will says, before placing the gun against his head. Elizabeth tries to get free, but they hold onto her.

"Like that", Jack sighs.

"Who are you", Barbossa asks, confused.

"No one. He's no one", Jack says, stepping away from the pirates and over to Barbossa. "A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew, twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though. Eunuch", Jack lies.

"My name is Will Turner", Will says, making me face-palm, on the inside. "My father was Bootstrap Bill Turner. His blood runs in my veins.." Jack shakes his head, before walking back over to me and standing beside me.

"He's the spitting image of ol' Bootstrap Bill, come back to haunt us!"

"On my word, do as I say, or I'll pull this trigger and be lost to Davy Jones's locker", Will warns.

"Name your terms, Mr. Turner", Barbossa says.

"Elizabeth goes free! And so does Scarlett", Will says.

"Hmm. I expected the first one, but... why Red?"

"Close friend..."

"Alrighty, anyone else", Barbossa asks. From the corner of my eye, I see Jack gesturing towards himself, making me chuckle, rolling my eyes.

"And the crew. The crew are not to be harmed", Will adds.

"Agreed", Barbossa says.

I feel like Barbossa's gonna cheat us... I don't know how, though...

*later*

"Go, poppet! Walk the plank", The pirates yell. I sigh to myself, rolling my eyes. 

Oh, Will... He wasn't specific enough, and they're pretty much marooning us on the island, Jack was once on. They are, technically, letting us go free, but this isn't what Will meant... I knew they'd find a loophole somewhere.

I watch as Elizabeth walks to the edge of the plank, making me glance at Will, who's being held back, by some pirates.

"Barbossa, you lying bastard", Will snaps. "You swore they'd go free!"

"Don't dare impugn me honor, boy! I agree they'd go free, but it was you who failed to specify when or where", Barbossa points out. He starts laughing, making the crew laugh. They tie his mouth shut, before dragging him off. "Though, it does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don't it, lads?" Barbossa steps forwards, before speaking. "So, I'll be havin' that dress back before you go?" She glares at him, before slipping out of her dress. Of course, she does have another dress underneath it. She throws it at him, before speaking.

"Goes with your black heart", She hisses, as he walks it over to his crew.

"Ooh, it's still warm", He smiles, before throwing it at the pirates. She walks to the edge again, and everyone watches her.

"Off you go!"

"Come on!"

After a few seconds, someone different speaks. "Too long", A large man says, before shaking the plank, making her fall off.