↳ thirty one

"you told mina? that we kissed? the one we agreed to that absolutely meant nothing! nothing! you even said so yourself! so why? she's a homophobe, i-i don't even know why you're with her. how could you felix, how could you!" changbin had now raised his voice at felix, and felix couldn't dare to look changbin in the eyes.

the things changbin said in the beginning weren't true, it meant something to him. but he didn't know if it meant anything to felix. both of their hearts were dropping, changbin's rapidly.

it went quiet for two minutes, both not saying a word. felix wanted to say something, but didn't know what, he was too hesitant and somewhat afraid to say anything in fear of the older raising his voice at him again.

a sigh came out of changbin's mouth, but before the olive boy could say anything, the eight words the blonde boy would say next would crush both of them.

"i don't think we should be friends anymore."

changbin looked up, confused. he tilted his head, and he hoped to the gods the words he was hearing weren't the ones he thought they were. "goodbye, changbin hyung." felix said softly. "sorry, i'm sorry." then just like that, changbin was alone again.

it wasn't until that night changbin had realized what had happened, he lost a friend, a good friend, a friend he wanted to be more than friends with. he lost lee felix.

at the end of the day, both boys didn't comprehend why lost each other just like that, the two boys, who were on opposite sides of the city, crying, didn't know why.

at the end of the day, felix was forced to say what happened at that party to mina, and that he couldn't admit to himself that a huge part of him liked changbin, and that kiss did mean something.

_________________

7k reads & over 700 votes, i really love you all sm for supporting this book. all love. x