We head to the jacuzzi, putting my phone on the docking system so our joint playlist is on shuffle whilst we relax in each other's arms. Jamie got himself beer and he got me a soda, as I can't drink. "We'll have to do something like this when the baby's nearly here.. to relax us before the crazy change" I smile shyly, my eyes closed as I rest against my man.

"It's a plan baby.." he kisses my head and I open my eyes to gaze at him, the beautiful man that I love with every bit of my being. We stay in each other's arms, laughing and joking and talking about anything and everything for a while longer, then we get out and dry.

"Change into your smart casual wear.." I say to him, smiling shyly as I go to the other room and change. I sneak out the back door once I'm changed into my black dress and have a little bit of make up on. I follow the path that leads you into the little woods area, scattering fake rose petals as I make my way to the table I've had set up.

There's a white table cloth, two wine glasses, a bottle of champagne chilled in a bucket, a single rose in the middle, there's two dinner plates with silver domes over them, underneath is chicken fajita's. We had them the first date we ever had.

I feel my phone vibrate against my hand, I look to see its Jamie. "Baby where are you?? Are you okay?" He asks panicked once I answer, I can't help but giggle. "My beautiful man... I need you to follow the rose petals on the floor. Then you'll find me" I say softly, I hear and sense his grin on the other side.

"I'll be there soon" he says before hanging up. I stand by the table, waiting for him to arrive. I soon hear his footsteps, then I see him. He takes my breath away. Black jeans and a white tight polo T-shirt. "I know it's a little chilly out here but, I wanted us to eat out here.." I smile shyly pulling his chair out for him to sit down.

He grins shyly and pulls the other chair out. "Ladies first" he gives me the most loving look as I walk to him, taking his hand that he's holding out. He leans to kiss my lips softly, making it last before pulling away.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He whispers against my lips, kissing me again before letting me go. I sit and he sits facing me. I lift the lids on our plates and he chuckles when he sees what we have.

"The first ever thing I cooked for you" he grins, leaning to take my hand in his, kissing it gently before resting it on the table. We eat with animated chat, reminiscing back to that first date.

"You know, I was so nervous when we slept together that night" I giggle, leaning back in my chair as I've finished my food. "Me too baby.. more than I've ever been. With you, it just meant more. Already at that certain stage" he smiles and I blush.

"I'll never forget it.. and you got panicky because we forgot protection" I giggle and he chuckles at me. "You want to know something?" He asks and I nod, smiling shyly.

"I think I loved you then." He gazes at me, his eyes full of love and adoration and I gaze back at him. "Me too.." I say quietly, grinning at him. We stay chatting for a bit longer, then decide to go back to the cabin, Jamie carries our glasses and the opened bottle of champagne while I take the dirty dishes.

Once inside I place the dishes in the sink and turn, watching Jamie has he adds wood to the fire to get us warmed up. "Do you want a top up??" I ask, he nods as I wonder over to our glasses and top his up with champagne. I put a little in mine as he watches me.

"I phoned Dr. Naomi to check I was okay to have some.. she said a little drink is absolutely fine" I smile shyly, as though I have to explain myself. "You don't need to explain.. I'm just watching, looking at how beautiful you are".

I giggle shyly, wandering over to him, wrapping my arms around him. "Dance with me?" He asks, pressing play on the docking system. Ed Sheeran 'Perfect' plays and I grin up at him.

"This song reminds me on you.." he gently rubs his nose with mine, holding his hand with my other hand on his shoulder as we start to sway to the rhythm. "Our song" I smile up at him before resting my head on his chest, moving with him as we dance.

Softly, he sings the song to me "I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets.. to carry love, to carry children of our own" he whispers to me softly, rubbing my nose with his. I tear up and slowly a tear falls from my eye, he wipes it away and kisses me, pouring everything he has to give me into this kiss as I do the same to him.

We break away when breathing becomes an issue. he grabs a pillow and thick blanket from the sofa, I watch As he lays the blanket down on the floor in front of the fire but not too close. "I want to make love to you, in front of this fire.." he says when he reaches me again,I practically convulse at his words and look.

"Yes" I whisper all needy as I follow him over to the blanket, Ed Sheeran still singing softly in the background, it's then I realise that he's put this song on repeat.

Once we're kneeled on the floor Jamie reaches and pulls his top over his head, before reaching behind me and Undoing the zip on my dress, slowly sliding it down until it pools at my knees, he traces my cleavage with his finger before reaching and undoing my bra too.

"Please... be gentle with them, they're a little sore today" I smile shyly and he pouts "no problem baby.." he kisses me softly, dipping me so we're laid on the floor, my head resting on the pillow and Jamie in between my opened legs.

We lay like this, kissing each other sweetly, our tongues battling together in each other's mouths. The odd moan gently escaping from us in turn, the fire crackling and bright orange beside us. My hands move down and slowly I undo his belt and jean button, sliding them down his thighs with his boxers. He pulls from our kiss and tries to kick his jeans and boxers off.

I giggle softly watching as he struggles to get them off. He chuckles softly once they're kicked to where my dress is. He pulls the blanket over us and then he runs his hands down my thighs, sliding my thong down with them.

He rests his forehead against mine gently as he pushes himself into me ever so gently. I gasp as he fills me, tangling my hands in his hair gently, Ed Sheeran now singing 'thinking out loud'.

I moan softly as he sets a slow, cherishing rhythm, gazing at one another. "I love you, so damn much Dakota" he whispers, his voice sounding like he's about cry. I moan and arch my back slightly, feeling myself building. The burning fire beside us causing us to be hotter and sweat gathers on our chests.

"I love you baby... more than you'll ever know." I whisper closing my eyes and moaning loudly as I finally reach my climax and let go, coming around him, he grunts and pushes Into me deeply once more, filling me with his own climax.

Once he's slowed his movements he collapses on top of me and sighs happily. I hold him close to me and keep my eyes closed. He kisses my face softly, my eyelids, forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and finally reaches my lips.

I giggle sleepily and open my eyes, gazing up at him before leaning to kiss him, as he pulls out of me slowly. He lays down beside me and pulls me closer, we hold each other, wrapping ourselves together like vine.

"Thank you for one of the best year of my life.. I can't wait to spend forever with you" I smile at him, kissing him gently as he grins. "Thank you too, you make my heart happy and all I want to give you is happiness and love forever" He says, looking sincere as he ever has before.

"I can't wait for our family to expand." I grin, resting my hand on swollen stomach and Jamie does the same. "Here's to the future, to us baby.." he rubs his nose with mine and we lay holding each other close in front of the fire until we fall asleep peacefully.

Comments appreciated as always 😘